Chapter 7

SORRY.

 I don't really have an excuse.

And this is short and rubbish and rushed and yeah sorry. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addyson's point of view.   

Before I was able to laugh at the suggestion of a game I played in primary school there was a knock on the door, grabbing everyones attention.  

"Yeah?" Harry called out, not bothering to move from his position on the table.  

"Didn't think you guys were getting drunk without me did you?" A deep voice spoke calmly as the door swung open, revealing a man in a very large scarf and trench coat.   

"Liam! It's been too long man." Zayn, the olive skin boy called out happily, standing to shake his hand.  

"Addyson this is Liam, Liam meet Addyson." Harry introduced us quietly.  

"Hey." I smiled, nodding towards the boy who I assumed was yet another band mate.   

"Where'd you meet this one Haz?" Liam asked, nodding at me as if I was an object. I frowned.  

"She's staying here for a while. She needed a place to crash." Harry nods slowly, throwing me a quick awkward smile.  

Liam, the short haired boy with the large scarf continued to stare me down, as if he was judging my worth. An idea which I found amusing and stupid. How can you assess a person at a glance? I'm not the clothes I wear, i'm not the voice I speak with or the length of my hair.  I'm defined by the places I love, the things I have passion for, the people I give my heart to. Not by my name or face or nationality or size, or by whether or not I can make house payments in time. 

  "Is there a reason you're still staring at me?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

  "No reason." He replies, forcing a very fake looking grin before heading to the kitchen to open the fridge.  

"Friendly." I whisper sarcastically to Zayn, who chuckles lightly in response.

  "Don't worry about him, he has girl issues right now." Louis chimes in, rolling his eyes.

  "Fuck you." Liam muttered from the kitchen, soon returning with a handful of mixed nuts.  

"How is it all?" The curly haired boy asked, dropping his voice to a serious tone.   

"It's fine."    

"Come on Li-" 

"I said, it's fine." Liam cut the conversation short, obviously not keen on the topic. 

  "You should just dump her," Louis began, ignoring the serious death glares he was receiving.

"She's an abusive bitch honestly, how many bruises have you got right now? I mean ser-"

Before he could finish Liam had thrown a beautiful punch straight into Louis' jaw, his form showing a great deal of boxing knowledge. Luckily the punch obviously lacked force, I asummed he musn't of wanted to drive his friend to hospital just yet.  Louis just laughed as he rubbed the chin, obviously enjoying stirring the other boy up.

  "That's enough guys, lets just leave Danielle out of this." Zayn mumbled, darting for the vodka and shoving it at Liam's chest. The room fell silent, and suddenly very uncomfortable as I watched Harry rub together his hands.  

"I'm going to-" I didn't get to finish my sentence, as I didn't really know what I was going to do, but both Harry and Zayn nodded so I stood and hurried to the bathroom.  

"Great first impression Liam." Louis laughed, the grin on his face evident in the tone of his voice.  

"Wow." I whispered, deciding to sit myself in the over sized bath.