Chapter 3

I forgot to include this in the story so yea

What I'm wearing: a green velvet dress, black tights, and matte black Dr.Martens.

Christine POV

I was walking with Mike, we were just talking and joking around. Then we stopped outside the closed down hotel

"C'mon let's go, I wanna show you around."

He held my hand and pulled me into the bordered up building.

There was a large amount of people there, almost like a huge party. People were drinking, smoking suspicious substances( If you know what I'm talking about *wink wink*). Throughout the entire crowd of people the first person I noticed was Scott.
Mike and I walked over to him, he was with some of his friends drinking a beer.
Scott looked up

"Hey Christine, how you doin?" He said taking a sip from his beer

His hair is a little messy, has a some stubble, and his eyes were full and dark.

"Good, I- I'm doing good."

"So you found our secret hideout." His eyebrows raised, and looking around

"Do you know all these people?"

"Yeah there all my friends, I even consider them to be family."
"But my father doesn't approve of them."

Mike walked away to go talk to other people, and the other people left. It was just me and Scott.

"Are you close with his father?"

"Sorta, bu-"

A crowd of people came running in
Scotts POV

I was taking a sip of the beer that was handed to me when I noticed Christine with Mike. She looks so beautiful I thought to myself. I noticed her gazing at her feet, she looked out of place. She looked up from her feet and started looking at me. We stood looking at each other for what seemed liked forever. She smiled shyly and waved, then walked with Mike. I walked myself over to her where she was talking to some people.

"Hey, how's it goin?", I asked

"Good", she responded.

"So you found my secret hideout", I said with a smirk on my face.

"Yea, apparently", she said while smiling a little.

asked.

"Yea, their all my friends, I even consider them to be my family". I responded, looking around

"But my father dosen't approve of them." I added

"Are you close with your father?" She asked.

"Sorta, bu-", before I finished my sentence.

A crowd of people came and pushed Christine against me,we bothed laughed a little. I could smell her vanilla perfume. She was looking at me with her brown eyes. I was looking down at her our heads moving closer together, our lips almost touching.

"POOOOLIIIICEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Mike screamed.

"Every one hide", said another voice.

We almost kissed.

"Here come with me", I said taking hold of her arm and pulling her up the stairs.

I hoped you enjoyed

Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64753854

XXOOXX,Christine