Chapter 6

Scott's POV

"But Father", I said.

"I had the whole police department looking for you, and where did I find you having sex with some whore. You should be home with your family, not running around the city with those holagans you call friends." Scott's father said cluthing his heart, in response to having chest pain.

I walk over to making sure hes ok. He has been experiencing heart problems and chest pains for a couple of months now. He placed his hand on mine.

" I just want whats best for you, and your not making it easy for me." Scott's father said, saddened. 

" I know father, but it will change." I replied.

I walked outside my father's office sad from what just happened. I walked down to the cafe, where I see Mikey sipping on some coffe. I entered the cafe and Mikey greeted me.

"Hey Scott, you ok?" Mikey asked.

" Yeah I'm ok, Whatcha up to?" I asked Mikey, walking over and sitting down at Mikey's booth.

" I'm about to head over to Christine's place we're going watch some movies," Mikey said scratching his hair and absent-mindedly looking out the window.

" You wanna come? I'm sure Christines wouldn't mind" Mikey added on.

" Yeah sure" I said wondering if it would be ok to go considering what happened last time.

Christine's POV

So excited, for tonight I'm gonna have a movie night with Mike. I was wearing a blue shirt with a pocket on it, with some red plaid cheeky shorts, and striped socks. I thought I would treat my self with since I just finished finals today. I started popping popcorn at around 7 o'clock. Mikey was going to be around 7:30- :45. I rented a bunch of my favorite movies: Streetcar Named Desire, Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark, Beverly Hills Cop, The Shinning, Dr. Strangelove, Ghostbusters, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. 

It was 7:35 when I was pouring the popcorn into a bowl. As I was setting the popcorn down on my coffe table, there was a knock on the door. I walked over to the door, happy Mike was finally here. When I opened the door the smile on my face ready to greet Mike, soon feel short when I saw Scott standing behind him.

" Hey Christine, I brought Scott, he seemed a little sad today." Mike said whispering in my ear as I letting them in.

" Hey, sorry Mike insisted that I come." Scott said.

" Its fine, come on in, I have popcorn and a ton of movies to watch." I said with forced cheerfulness.

 Mike sat on one of the arm chairs, and I sat on the shaggy brown rug leaning against the couch, Scott decided to join me. The first movie we watched was Ghostbusters. 

*AROUND MIDNIGHT*

By this time its around 12 o'clock, Mikey was asleep, head thrown back. Scott was still up with me. As this point we were watching Monty Python now.

" It's just a flesh wound," one of the actors said.

" Hahahah," I responded to the joke

As the movie continued to play in the background, I turned and looked at Scott, his eyes were fixated on the screen laughing along with the jokes that were presented. He must have noticed because he turned around.

" How was finals?" Scott asked with a smirk on his face.

" Good I guess, even though I think I failed some of them." I replied 

" Oh really, because with all the studying you would have done better." he said laughing a bit.

" Yeah well, guess it didn't work." I said punching his arm.

We sat there a bit just laughing, I turned my head back towards the tv.

" You ok? Mikey said you were a bit sad today," I asked

" Yeah, its just my dad, he isn't doing very well," he replied looking at me

" Oh, I hope he gets better, if there is anything you need I'll be here," I said looking at Scott smiling a bit, patting his thigh.

Scott looked down at my hand, then looked up and smiled.

" I'm gonna get something to drink, be right back," I said standing up

But before I could fully stand up, Scott grabs my arm pulls me to his lap, and starts kissing me. I kiss back, he grabs my face and we go into full on make out. His other hand is on my upper thigh. The kiss starts off cute and sweet, with lite pecks on lips, mouth slightly open. But the kiss becomes harder, our lips finding the rhythm, his tongue looking for entry, which I allow. I bite his lower lip a little, I can hear low moan come from him. I laugh a little hearing him moan, I pull away, get off his lap and sit back beside him, and continue to watch the movie like nothing happened.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter, vote if you know the Monty Python reference, that would make my day.

link to outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=131811952