Chapter 2

Christine's POV

*Next week*

"Why the hell is it so windy."
I wrapped my cardigan closer to body, trying to salvage any warmth.

It's been a week since I met Mike, we've actually hung out a couple times since then. In our time together I found oh he has narcolepsy, and that's why he was passed out next to that tree. I've also found out that his "source of income" is through hustling, which is fine I don't judge. I stepped outside my class holding my books, it was very windy and cold. (I was wearing high wasted black jeans, a white fitted crop top, a burgundy cardigan on, with white high tops, outfit 1) the wind started picking up. Tears falling down my face because the winds were so harsh. My watery eyes impaired my vision. Which resulted in a collision with a tall handsome man with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry." Scrambling to pick up my loose papers

"Dont worry about it, here let me help you."

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

He handed me my papers and books.

"I'm Scott." He held out his name for me to shake

"I'm Christine." I couldn't help but bite my lip, while taking in his features

"CHRISTINE!" Mike yelled out

"Oh hey, how are you?"

He walked out of a worn in Chinese restaurant.

" I'm good, I didn't know you knew Scott."

" I don't we just met."

Scott never stopped looking at Christine.

"You should come over to the hotel and hangout sometime." Mike suggested

"The hotel, where is that?"

"It's just down the street, right over there."

Mike pointed down the street to an abandoned hotel.

"Yeah sounds cool. I gotta go, see ya around Mike ."

"Oh and nice meeting you Scott."

I walked down the street clutching my books, hoping I get to see Scott again

Outfit #1: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62307048