C h a p t e r t h r e e

I woke up in a room that was all white. I look over to see a sleeping Aizawa. His face was snuggled into his scarf.

"Aizawa" I tried to say aloud but came out as a whisper. His head shot up his eyes wide. I noticed how he had a scar under his eye.

" You're awake," he said, sounding surprised. I nodded and giggled at his expression.

"How long was it out" I said barely above a whisper.

"Long enough to miss the sports festival" he told me back with his normal expression. We talked till the doctor came in and asked Aizawa to leave so we could redo my bandages. When the doctor was undoing my bandages I could see the scars on my body. One wrapped around my torso. Recovery girl said I could leave because all my injuries healed because all I did was sleep. I walked to class 1-a before I could open the door. I heard the students ask if I was okay. I opened the door before aizawa got to respond.

" i'm all fine and dandy" I told them in an almost yelling voice. They all stared at me in shock then they all smiled except for a few. ( cough Todoroki, bakugo, and tokoyami cough).

" didn't you just wake up" aizawa asked me.

"Yeah recovery girl said i could go but i had to be careful" i told him smiling. The bell rang and all the students left and I went to the teachers lounge. I sat down on the couch until I saw a yellow caterpillar on the floor. I walked over to the caterpillar on the floor and poked its cheek to make sure it was alive. It rolled over to face me and it turned out to be aizawa.

" are you ok" he asked me in a tired voice.

" yeah just thought that UA had a giant caterpillar as a staff member," I answered, still shocked. He lets out a low chuckle. He gets out of his bag and we walk over to the couch and talk about our interests.

"I should probably start heading home." I told him while standing up.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" he asked.

"It's ok plus i live about 30 minutes from the school," I told him. He nodded and I walked out of the school. On my walk home I look around but I see no one so I continue walking.

~after walk~

I walk into my house and notice that the door was unlocked. I requiped into my hero suit and had a bow staff in my hand. Why I fought with this weapon was because it could do damage but it was not as deadly like other weapons. I walked into my house and checked it head to toe and did not find anything there. I noticed some of my papers were moved. I didn't find anyone so i didn't think much of it. I just fixed all my stuff and went to go take a shower. I went to change my clothes but i felt like someone was staring at me so i used my power. I crawled in bed after locking up my house.

~morning time~

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I woke up a few hours earlier than U.A started. I headed out to go on a jog. I found a beach out on my jog and joged around it for about an hour. I joged home and took a shower. I changed into a pair of black but dressy leggings and a f/c shirt that tucked into the pants. I had tennis shoes on so I could fight if need be. I grabbed everything I needed and headed to UA.

~time skip~

I enter the building and walk into class 1a's room. Lida was there reading a book.

"Hello Lida" I told him while I was walking in.

"Hello Ms. l/n" Lida replied.

"Lida, why are you here so early if I may ask" I asked lida.

"I like to be here earlier to help set up if you teachers need help" Lida replied, still reading the book. I nodded at him while I set up for class. The students entered and I greeted them one by one. Aizawa was there the whole time because when he popped up I gave a quiet squeak so only Aizawa could hear. I only know that cause he let out a quiet chuckle. I heard about the sports festival and their hero names. Aizawa then proceeded to tell the class about the internships they were going to do. I felt like someone was watching me again. This sent shivers up my spine. He talked to them about it then he told them they would have today and the weekend to pick. The lunch bell rang and the students left the room to go to the cafeteria.

" L/N can i ask you a question?" Aizawa asked you. You nodded in response.

"How did the one of the villains that attacked know your name?" Aizawa asked me.