c h a p t e r t w o

~Y/N's dream~

I can never stop running.

I asked for help but never got any help.

This dream is different; it has class 1A in it.

I have to stop to save the kids I can't keep running.

The darkness of my past has finally caught up with me.

It is consuming me whole.

~dream ended~

I woke up gasping for air. I will never let anyone get hurt because of my past. My parents wont hurt me or anyone I love again. I start getting ready for school at 7:15 right now. I put on a (f/c) skin tight shirt with black sweatpants. I pulled out my f/c tennis shoes. I start walking out the door. I didn't realize I forgot to lock it.

Second mistake.

~time skip~

I walked up to the school a few minutes early. Almost all the students were here already.Mineta was drooling at me when i walked up to the buses.

"Mineta you're making her uncomfortable" Aizawa said while looking tired. I let out a small giggle.

"You're all ready," Aizawa said with a little tint of pink on his cheeks. They all nodded and started lining up to get on the bus. I sat at the front of the bus. I was here to observe their quirks and how to make them better. I sat there thinking until there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see the students.You took out one of your earbuds.

"Can we ask more questions?" the students asked. I nodded and took out my earbuds.

" What is the name of your quirk exactly and what does it do?" Midoriya asked me.

" The name of my quirk is required and what it does is it lets me think of clothing and or armor to wear. It will also let me spawn weapons on my back or hip depending on the weapon." I told the class while midoriya was mumbling and scribbling on a piece of paper.

~time skip~

We had finally arrived. They all got off while lida was moving his arms all over the place. When we got inside there was a stranger aurora.

Third mistake.

The other teachers didn't notice it so i didn't worry about it. Midoriya was asking questions to the super hero 13. There was a portal that opened and released villains. I looked at the villains and knew one...from my past. Tomura was in front of me.

"He's actually in front of me" I mumbled. I was cut off by aizawa.

"Get the kids to safety 13" he yelled at 13. I was going to help him. I started running after him, requiping into my black bodysuit with a golden holster. I put my katanas on my back.

"What are you doing down here?"he said, surprised.

"Helping" I answered while making my opponents unable to move by getting their pressure points.

"Also watch out for the guy with the hands if he touches you with all five of his fingers you will start to decay" I whispered to aizawa.

" Look who it is," tomura said while looking at me. I glared at him in response.

" Ms. Requip" he said. I turned to look at him with surprise. I thought he forgot about my nickname. I just stood there until I got punched in the stomach. I had to go back to fighting then I will take him down later.

" Nomu get her," Tomura told the creature. Nomu charged at me and I tried to dodge but nomu grabbed my foot and smashed me into the ground. After that I changed my armor to protective gear but it was still flexible. The armor now has a mask to protect my face. He tried to grab me again but I slipped away just in time so he missed. I jumped on his back and stabbed both my katanas through his back. He let out a screech and threw me off his back. I was now by tomura. He grabbed my leg and I started to break. I screamed and he let go. He ran over to the kids and tried to touch one of their faces but aizawa erased his quirk. I got up off the ground and could feel my rib out of place. I saw nomu stomp aizawa's face into the ground. Midoriya tried to punch Tomura but punched nomu instead. With that I ran and jumped on Nomus' back and stabbed his back over and over again. I kept spawning knives. The kids ran with aizawa up the stairs. Nomu grabbed my leg and threw me on the floor over and over again. I could hear my body breaking but I did not stop trying to fight. I couldn't fight anymore my body felt like it was on fire. I saw all might come in and run and punch nomu before he went flying he picked me up and threw me into the wall with him. That's all I could remember before I blacked out.