c h a p t e r o n e

My alarm clock pulled me out of my sleep in the morning. I thought about what I wanted to wear today and imagined it on my body and it was there. I left my house ready to go to U.A.

~time skip~

I was about to walk inside when I heard screaming come from inside the room. I pushed open the doors and saw a kid that looked like a grape attached to a girl's thigh. They all stop to look at you.

" hello" i said to the class as i walked up to the grape kid and got him off the girl's thigh.

" Class this is Ms. L/n she will be here to teach you how to fight with and without your quirks" Aizawa told the students. I have worked with him before to take down a villain. Aizawa crawled into his sleeping bag.

" how about you guys can ask me two questions then we get on with the day" i told them.

" also tell me your names" they all nodded their heads.

" Midoriya and are you the hero H/n" Midoriya asked me. I nod yes to the question.

" My name is Iida, may I ask what you call your quirk" he asked me.

"That gets me to what we are doing today everyone change into your gym clothes and meet me outside," I told the class.

I walked to the area I told them to meet me at. They all walked out of the locker rooms one by one. Aizawa came out to watch to see how the class goes.

"You all are probably wondering what we're doing here. The answer is that all of you are going to get into teams of threes and fight each other and which team wins all the matches they get to fight me." I told the whole entire class. Once I was done talking you could see the sparks in their eyes. I nod and they start to team up.

~time skip brought to you by the lazy author~

The last team standing was Bakugo, Midoriya, and todoroki. I was surprised by this match up but they all agreed that they wanted to fight so they got over their problems just so they could fight me. We walked up to each other and bowed and that meant the match began. I transformed into a black skin tight bodysuit that was made out of unbreakable metal but I could still move around in a gold belt. I made it so I had a gun that had stunning bullets. So if i shot them it would only stun them. Todoroki started to shoot ice spikes at me. I made a grappler. I made it stick to the ice so when Midoriya or Bakugo came at me I could just be on the ice. Lucky for me they came at me at the same time. I pulled the trigger and the grappler pulled me up. I pulled out the gun and shot both of them in the chest and they were unable to fight. When I got to the top I slid down the ice and shot Todoroki in the chest with the gun and now he was unable to fight. They got up in a couple of minutes.

"That was a fun fight. Get change and head back to the classroom ''I told the students. I changed back into my regular clothes using my quirk.

~time skip to them all in class and they talked about what they need to work on~

"Class is done for today" I told them while they started packing up.

"L/n can you come here for a second?" Aizawa asked.

"Whats up" I asked.

" We have a field trip tomorrow so we will be leaving at eight," Aizawa told me.

I hummed in response to the question. We said goodbye to each other. While I was walking I felt like someone was watching me. I just thought I was being paranoid.

Mistake one

I unlocked my door then relocked it. I took a shower then changed into my pajamas.