Chapter 4- Aggression

*phone vibrating *

I opened my eyes and sat up. My room was so bright because I had huge windows and light blue walls.

I checked my phone and saw 13 missed calls and 4 texts from Mason.

"Where are you?"

"Answer your phone"

"Who are you with?"

"Are you cheating on me?"

"Call me right fucking now"

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, making my way to the bathroom.

After I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I headed downstairs. As I entered the kitchen, the smell of eggs and pancakes greeted my nose. yuuummm.

Our chef Roberto was cooking breakfast.

"Good morning missy. I made some omelettes, pancakes, bacon, and cut up some fruit" he said in his Latin accent.

Roberto was in his mid twenties. He's basically apart of the family and is like my gob(gay older brother). He knows all of my problems and is like my counselor.

I served myself and sat at the table.

"So what's the gossip today?" he asked as he wiped his hands on his apron.

"Well I left the party last night and went to Cafecito Organic. I met a really cool guy and we exchanged numbers." I took a bite of my omelette.

"Wait, are you still with Mason?"
"Yes, but he's been acting so over protective lately." Just as I said that, the doorbell rings.

It was Mason.

I opened the door thinking I'd be yelled at, but was surprised when he handed me a bouquet of roses.

"Aw thanks babe. Why the surprise?" I asked confused.

"Because I have the best girlfriend in the world! Now let's go to the beach." he said as he walked through the house and toward my private beach.

I put on my black bikini and tanning oil.

When I walked outside, Mason set up a tent and a music speaker. Then a few of his friends showed up.

"Didn't know we were going to be accompanied." I said with my sassiness.

"As if you care." he replied as he turned on the music and handed out beer.

I never really liked his friends. All they do is party, drink, and drool over girls.

I walked down to the water, when I heard my phone buzz.

~~~
Hope y'all liked it!
Please vote!