Chapter One

Dwayne Richardson *Picture Of What Ace Looks Like*

"Man I swear I wasn't the one who took yo shit! Please man don't do this I gotta fiance at home" I thought it was pretty damn funny that the man who stole sixty thousand from me was trying to get me to spare his life. This man was one of the niggas I took in and allowed to get rich of of my shit just because I felt sorry for him. When I took him in he was sixteen and needed money so he could pay his mothers hospitals bills and me being the genuine type I am I gave him a few things to sell and to my surprise he did pretty good for his first time. From that point on he's been working for me, but he's not a loyal worker. I caught him selling for a competitor twice and my rule is three strikes and your out. This nigga done caught his third and final strike so h had to deal with what was coming to him "Dwayne please...please my girl is pregnant and shit" He pleaded but it was only making things worst.

I gestured for my guy Tito to give this nigga some taste of his own blood "Bitch ion care about none of the shit you talkin bout all I care about is that my money is missing and niggas is tellin me that you did tha shit" I knelt down so that me and this grimy bitch was eye to eye "So all I wanna know is did you take my shit like them snitchin ass niggas said you did....Did yo ass take that sixty thou or not" I already knew the answer but I wanted to see if he would tell me that he did it "You see I think it's pretty damn crazy that yo ass stole from the nigga that paid you! Nigga you stole from yo own mouth"

"I told you I aint fuckin do it! Why would I steal from the man who put me on?" That's what I was trying to figure out my damn self.

I laughed a little "Nigga that's the same shit im tryna figure out!...Look this shit done gone on long enough...Ima let you go and when you leave tell our creator I said wudup and to please forgive me for taking in a bitch ass nigga like you!" I looked at Titio and he knew exactly what he had to do. The nigga was pleading for his life, but it didn't make a difference cause I had already made up my mind. You mess with my money then nigga you gotta pay the price and if the rice is death the bitch pay the fuck up. I heard the gun shot as soon as I closed the door to what we call the blood room. Being in this business you gotta be heartless and I was the best at turning my heart to freezing cold when it needed to be.

I'm the oldest son of a man named Mister. Back in the day he was one of the biggest drug lords in the city of Chicago. He had hella plugs from people overseas to cops that patrolled the area and pretended not to be down with the shit he was doing. At a young age I was taught that I was going to one day take over the thrown and run what he had put together his self. That day had came sooner than I thought when my dad was murdered by one of his best workers and best friends named Reeno. He was tired of being the second nigga and wanted to be the first, but his ass messed up when he didn't kill the one who was really second to having the crown. Reeno killed my dad and mom while I was at school so since he didn't kill me and my dad had connections with the police I took over at the age of seventeen and Reeno was sentenced with life without parole. Being raised around the game and taught the game I didn't make the dumb decisions a normal seventeen year old would've made. I was taught from the best to be the best and I needed to prove to him that I would keep the Richardson name alive.

_________

Amari Harper

I rushed around the restaurant trying to make sure all of my tables had drinks and to see if their food was okay. My shft had just stared and I was already running around the place like a chicken with it's head cut off. Thursday nights at Buffalo Wild Wings are the most busiest nights of the week and to my luck I got them fo the next three weeks thanks to my best friend Drea quitting without puttng in her two weeks notice. If I was in the position to quit whenever I wanted trust I would. Being the second to last child out of four kids money was always tight. Our parents worked hard and made sure when the time came that we were able to go to any college with no problem....the only problem was that the first two kids tuitions were more than they expencted which limited my choices. So I chose Chamberlain nursing school. Since I wasn't able to go out of state and to a traditional college my parents allowedme to move out and rent a apartment. Well what's the point of having a two bedroom apartment without allowing your best friend to move in? So now it's Drea and I macking little moves hoping they lead us to bigger ones in the future.