06

Abreeyahh pov

  Thursday morning

I woke up in somebody else bed that didn't look shit like my house , I jumped out of bed and I seen kentrell coming out the bathroom .

" how i get in here " I mugged him finding my stuff , " you was tired and Ian feel like driving you home so I brought you up here and laid you in here with me " he replied .

" you was laying with your own cover don't look at me like that guh Ian touch you on dump " he mugged before slipping on his T-shirt and leaving .

" on dump " I repeated before walking behind him , and pushing his head .

He picked me up dangling me over the rail , " say I won't drop yo scary ass " he said while swinging me .

" dent head stop "  I yelled " she scared of heights stop bitch " heaven added while pulling his hair .

" if she dont let go at 3 you dropped , 1...2...3 "

I felt him let go but catch me , " stoppppp " I yelled because I damn near was about to pee on myself. 

KD walked behind him tickling me under my arms, " I gotta peee stop " I managed to get out he still didnt stop .

I felt it coming " STOP ON GOD IM REY PEEE " Kd was rolling he finally stopped but it was to late I already wet myself .

Kentrell put me back down on the floor and I was embarrassed cause I had pissed on myself. 

" come here " he mumble I followed him , " here pissy " he threw me a towel ,  rag , and a big tshirt and some basketball shorts .

I hurried and rushed to the Bathroom hopping in the shower .

I washed up a couple times with his bodywash I even washed my hair .

I heard kid voices coming from his room , turning the water off I hopped out. 

Drying off I slipped on the clothes he gave me , I decided not to wear the basketball shorts cause his shirt is like a dress on me .

I walked out the bathroom seeing 5 boys sitting on his bed , kentrell was on the game .

They all had tablets in they hand , kentrell turned around facing me he licked his lips which made me smile .

" these my sons , draco, taytay, babyk , k3 and kacey " don't get me wrong they all cute but kacey is literally the cutest .

He reached his hands out which meant he want me pick him up .

Once I picked him up they all got off the bed , " you can go downstairs and look in the fridge it should be some popsicles "

I nodded and walked out the door with them following behind me , they raced downstairs to the kitchen while I gave them popsicles.

I was about to cut kaceys into kentrell busted in " my boy dont won't no half give em all of it " I did as told.

He shouldn't get a whole one cause growing up in my household it ain't work that way plus he only one but ok  .

" put Dem in dey room 2nd room it'll have it on the door " walking down the hallway I seen the names on rooms .

I'm guessing they got two rooms , this nigga got money money I smiled to myself while opening the door .

There where 5 beds and they all had they names on it , walking kacey to his bed I laid him in it pulling the cover over them .

They was all cuddle in , kacey was already sleep I shook my head .