00

Abreeyah pov

  Dec 18th , 2019

Waking up I slowly climb out of bed , grabbing my robe I wrapped it around my body .

Walking into my grandma room i looked at her as she slept peacefully I smiled and walked back out slowly closing her door .

Once I Picked out a simple outfit for school I began to do my hair , about 20 minutes later I was finish and it was almost time for my bus to come .

While grabbing my bags I slowly walked out the house , once I got to the bus I got a couple stares and laughs .

Ignoring them I began to put my headphones in while scrolling through instagram , finally pulling up at school I was the first one off the bus .

I don't have friends so i walked right into class , I pulled out my folder and notebook and began to write the notes .

Once I finished the bell had ranged , everybody was now filling the room , the teacher set the timer for everybody to copy the notes but sense I was finished I laid my head down on the desk .

About 15 minutes later I heard the bell rang , standing up I gathered my belongings .

walking  into my next class , I realized that we had a 50 question test .. he didn't do anything but hand out or test .

" you'll have the whole class period  till finish " he sat down messing with his computer.

Huffing I looked at the first question , it was easy and so was the next one  .

I was now about halfway finish when the teacher interrupted me " abreeyahh you have early dismissal " I was confused but I turned my shit in and gathered my stuff .

My grandma never come and pick me up from school early this must be important, walking into the hallways I made it to my locker .

Opening it up I put all my books stuffing it in there and I grabbed my purse and my jacket .

Making it to my grandma I looked at her face noticing something wrong , I didn't wanna ask about it I'll we got in the car .

As we made our way to the car we hopped in , buckling my seat belt I watched her pull off.

" so what was the point of coming to get me from school early "  I seen her reach for the paper and threw it .

I read the letter and tears began to flow down my face , " I can't leave you ma " I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

" you got to baby I promise imma always be right there " she pointed at my heart while smiling .

Her cancer was getting worst , she's in her last stage .. they only giving her a couple weeks to live but she's pulling it together soo good .

You can barely tell something going on with her , I whipped my tears " so where am I going to go ? Stay home " she shook her head no .

" no you moving in with your daddy and your step mom " I rolled my eyes , " ugh no remember me and her  don't get along " .

To mention it my daddy left me and my momma when I was 1 and got married

my momma ended up getting on drugs heavy and lost herself every since then my grandmother raised me .

I never seen my dad but I guess I'll go , " where do he live " I asked because I need to know where my new " home " will be .

" Baton Rouge " I shook my head , " um no I heard them kids rude as hell " .

My grandma started laughing " girl your crazy you will be ight , your leaving today well now that's where we going " my mouth dropped .

" hold up what I don't have anythingggg " I yelled at my granny making her turn her head .

" look her lil girl don't start that today everything at your dads it's perfect and I made sure that also you start school next Monday down there and I think you will like it  , Kim have a step daughter and you have two little sisters " I guess that don't sound bad .

I nodded while watching my granny pull up at the airport , " you ready " I shook my head yeah and took a deep breath .

Stepping out the car I followed my granny to go get my ticket , while giving them my purse and backpack I walked through the metal detector .

I looked at my ticket finding the number , sitting at the seat with my grandma my plane number had gotten called .

I hugged my granny and gave the lady the ticket , I followed down the long hallway into I seen seats .

I followed the directions given  , I smiled and got comfortable trying doze off !

Baton rouge here I come ..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Like commment and follow !! Gets lit !! Second yb book 🥺

Crab legs ? Or shrimp ?