03

Kentrell pov

Sitting out infront of ace spot , I seen him and shorty arguing he slapped her and drug her back in the house .

" damn he ain't have to do the lit bitch like that " KD said laughing .

Making baby joe smack his teeth " let get this lil hoe ass nigga now " baby joe said while sliding down his mask .

" man hold up " Ben said looking out the window.. " ats 12 right there it look like they got a look out on his house too " I turned around noticing it is them .

" we make at bitch tomma and if we can't get him , we get his bitch " I said while shrugging my shoulders .

" fuck it " Ben said , baby joe stayed quite like he had something on his mind , I didn't say anything I just drove to the spot .

Walking in the house I made a call , " waddup big b " I said through the phone .

" wassup brother what you need " he asked quickly he only know I call for business .

" mane keep a eye on these shortys for me , I'm Rey send a pic and they address just keep a eye cause I might need them " I said while taking off my clothes and sliding In bed .

" I'll be over there first thing In a morning " I didn't do anything but hung up on him .

Slipping in bed I slowly closed my eyes , dozing off to sleep .

Abreeyah pov

" I have to work late tonight so you'll have the house to yourself .. your sisters will be at they aunts house and so will my wife " ignoring him I checked my phone to see I had several notifications .

Nba_selfpaid started following you ..

Comments :|

Janiafp ope is this boomer new boo ?

Ariteatalk she's cute or what ..

Lmaodontnobodylikeyou you have to be kidding me

thekdgshaderoom who you mess w ?

Ignoring the comments I threw my phone down and made my way to the restroom .

Washing my face and brushing my teeth i walked back into my room .

What should I wear ? I thought to myself ..

Flipping through my closest I finally found sometime simple which was some cut up light blue jeans , white shirt and red jacket .

I fixed my hair in a top knot bun with some hair down , I put on my B earrings and a couple of necklaces .

I deiced to snap some pictures and post them
On Instagram ..

Liked by nba_selfpaid , therealheaven and 9790 others

Abreeyah 💋

Therealheaven my baby sister 🖤

Janiafp 😍

Ariteatalk close your mouth girl .. but 😍

Noshadeee2.0 boomer bitch don't get smacked 😒 !!

Rolling my eyes I logged out of Instagram , I decided to text heaven to see if she wanna do anything .

iMessages

Me you don't wanna do anything ?

Heaven hoe ass 💙 im busy ..

Rolling my eyes I just walked outside , seeing it didn't feel that cold I closed the door and decided to take a walk .

Walking down the street there was a park , it didn't look like the one we went to yesterday .. and it had swings .

Walking closer I made it to the swing .. sitting on it I swung back and forth .

I really miss my granny .. I deiced to call her but her phone wasn't ringing ..

On the third time I called someone picked up but it wasn't her .. " hello " they said into the phone .

" oh hey have you heard of Kelly " there was a long silence before she spoke .

" yeah she passed " hearing the words made my heart drop .

Tears instantly grew into my eyes .. " what how ? You have to be kidding me .. please " I said in the urge of tears .

" I'm sorry for your lost " they hung up I wiped my face , I notice that car have been in the same spot this whole time .

I didn't even think of anybody following me because I haven't did anything to anyone .. I began swinging again but all I could think of is my granny .

I didn't expect for her to leave me that soon it only been two days since I been Down here I would of never thought it would go that quick .. I really don't know what to do.

Making it back to the house I mad my way into the living room .. sitting on the couch I ate an watched a couple movies on Netflix .

*

*

*

" sissy " I heard a voice while feeling some shake me , " what " i asked while wiping my eyes .

" wanna smoke " I shrugged and follow her outside on the back porch .

" girl tell me why the dude I was with broke my phone " she showed me the phone .. looking at her phone it was fucked .

" girl what the fuck leave him alone " I told her while handing it back .. looking at her face it looked like her eye was swollen .

Turning my flash light on her I looked at her face " he hitting on you " I asked while rubbing my hand around her face .

" no " she said smiling .. I looked at her but something didn't seem right .. I'm not really around her so I can't even say anything .

I nodded my head " heaven this is not okay .. you shouldn't be with someone that's hitting on you that's not healthy " I said while taking the blunt .

" girl it was a fight okay ? I was texting this dude that was trying kill him but I didn't know " I looked at her like she was crazy .

" heaven you can't be doing that shit what the fuck that can get you hurt " I said while looking in her eyes .

" I'm okay " she said while smiling .. my high was kicking in seem like I'm much calmer .

The thought of my grandma hit my mind it's crazy .. I wanted her to met her great grandkids one day .. knocking me out my thoughts I was getting hungry .

Fixing me a bowl of cereal I went into my room and ate while watching tv .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••