I'm not mad

"What a cute house just like you" kavin said as he sat on the sofa.

"Want water?" I asked.

"Want you!" he said getting up.

"Dude, I have to take shower. Just shut up and drink that water!" I said making him sit again.

"Kya yarrr" kavin said getting dissapointed.

After having our meal and some romantic jagdalu things we decided to sleep.

"I remember the last time I slept with you." He said.

"Oh you do?" I asked remember it myself.

"Ofcourse. That was one of the most beautiful moments of my life." He said having a grip around me.

"Kavin, I..." I said getting close to his face.

"What?" He whispered coming closer.

"I..I..want to sleep dumbo!" I said showing my tongue.

"Tum bhi na yar!" He said tapping me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was around 2 in the night when I heard something fall. So I woke up and looked in the direction of the sound. There was nothing.

I took the water from the side table of my bed and as I was drinking it, I saw someone at the window and instantly dropped the glass.

Kavin woke up from the sound of the glass and quickly got to me.

"What happened? You okay? Hua kya?" He asked.

"Wo..wo...wahan." I uttered scared as shit.

"Kya wahan Keith?" He said hugging me.

"Sha..shambhu" I said. Ab to ye bhoot wali bat hone lagi thi.

"Shambhu? Tum..ruko me dekhta hu" saying that he went near the window and searched for him.

"Yahan kuch bhi nahi hai!" He said coming back to me.

"I saw him. He was there. Uske sine pe wo wo goli bhi lagi hui thi, kavin." I said getting more scared and he sensed that.

"Tum us bare me zyada mat socha karo. Mar chuka hai wo. Come here." He said picking me up and getting me to the bed.

"But" I said.

"Shh. Koi but but nahi. Chalo so jao. Koi bhi nahi tha. Me hu na!" He said making me sleep.

Kavin went back to his home in the morning and I got ready to go to the bureau. As I was starting my scooty, I heard something in the backyard.

Leaving the scooty there, I went there when I saw a letter, in which was written "You'll have to pay" ye shambhu kabse English bolne laga!

I took the chit and went to the bureau. I knew even if I show this, nobody's gonna believe me. So I just kept it to my self. I was so tensed after all that.

I encountered shambhu more two to three times, but nobody wanted to believe, except Pankaj and Freddie uncle. Ab wo log to is puri bat ko bhoot hi samaj rahe the. Unka aur hi kuch chal raha tha.

But one day, I saw him standing at our bureau's door.

Aur pata nahi muje kaunsa bhoot chada, I threw a clock (table pe rakhi jati hai wo wali clock) at him. Shambhu ko to nahi lagi, lekin baki sabko zaroor sunai di, Ganti!

"Are you mad? Ghadi kyu fenki?" Purvi asked.

"Shambhuu tha wahaaaannnnn" I screamed my heart out thinking that they'll believe this time. But still everyone was like are kya yarr, kuch naya lao.