Holy shit

The waiter arrived in just 10 minutes, cause they don't have to bake chips!

Thanking him for this precious thing, I started eating and oh!

That cold drink didn't taste so good, but I thought that was some new variety and drank it all. All Bottle. He gave cold drink in a bottle. And I'm a CID officer. Fuck!

Kavin's pov

After talking to mum, I came back into the room which was open. Suspicious already. Just for show off, I closed it a little and then opened it again, cause I'm kavin.

And the sight was not that good I guess. Who was there? Keith. Rolling on the bed. From here to there. All the things were shattered over the room.

So I went fast and closed the door this time. Something was not good with her. Then I saw that bottle of old monk. SHE GOT DRUNK!

My goodness. The whole bottle? And who in the hell gave her that? She's just 21. Yea I mean that's legal but still, she can't. Acp sir will kill me for this! Then I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it just a little so that whoever was outside must not see this pleasant sight. It was waiter.

"I'm sorry sir, wo galti se bajuwale kamre ka order mam ko de diya." He said.

"What? How could you? I mean.." I was saying but he apologised once again.

"We are extremely sorry sir. Laie na me badal deta hun sir." He said walking inside but I stopped him.

"NOO, I mean no. That's okay. We will bloody hell finish it (you see what I did here?). But don't do that again. " saying this I closed the door with a loud bang.

"Uff. Bach gaya." I said but quickly regretted when Keith was coming towards me.

"Where have you been from the morning?" She asked.

"Morning? It has just been 30 minutes." I said.

"I asked where!" She exclaimed weirdly.

"I was attending a call." I said.

"Ooooooh. A ca..call." she was stuttering and giggling and what not.

"Who was it? On the other side obviously!" Keith asked.

"Purvi?" She asked again coming closer to me, putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Why would it be Purvi? Wo kyu phone karegi muje." I said removing her hands.

"Patch up ke lie dude. Aise kamoke lie phone rat me hi hote hai. Tum abhi chhote ho in sab ke lie." she said placing them again.

I removed them once again and took her near the bed and forced her to sit.

"I don't want to patch up! And you are the younger one here. Miss chhotu." I said.

"You....kavin..you know what?" She asked doing that hands thing again.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't, I said, don't, here listen to me, here, don't patch up with her." Said Keith.

"And may I know the reason mam?" I asked.

She came closer, like so much closer, and signalled me for my ear. So I took my ear, (the whole damn face) to her.

And she said "CAUSE I DON'T LIKE HER" with a loud voice.

"DUH!! You want to make me deaf or what!" I screamed getting away from her, but she caught me in the middle of that action.

"But I like you." She whispered. What? She like me?

"I do." She answered the question I was thinking. Now I was scared. Drunk people can read minds?