Official entry

When I reached home, it was almost evening. The traffic should really have a solution.

I opened the door, nobody in the house. Everyday thing! I rushed to the fridge in search of food. Had some juice and then ordered a pizza.

After taking a soothing bath, which made me relaxed from all the shit that happened today and putting two slices of pizza in the fridge (for mid night hunger?) I headed towards my bed for precious sleep.

2:30 midnight

"Noooo..please, don't...just don't." Screaming this I jerked awake from my sleep.

Nightmares. I'm actually habituated now. They come always. From some incidences we don't want to remember.

It's strange, what we want to forget always finds a way to come back and make us up to date with itself.

My breathing was still heavy. I got up and drank some water forgetting everything just happened.

8:00 A.M.

I woke up late because of the tiredness from night. It's hard to sleep after something like that. It just takes you on the after thoughts of fear.

What's the time? HOLY SHIT! it's my first day. I don't want to be late. (Like c'mon every character reaches late on the first day of each story)

I got up and brushed my teeth, with a quick shower, wearing a round neck white tshirt with a blue jacket and hair down (short hair problems!). I rushed towards the door and got into my scooty cause I can't drive a car!

Helmet on. Time check. 10. Shit shit shit. I shouldn't have checked the time. Now I'm even more panicking.

Ready. Steady. Go.

Now just because of this stupid dumb traffic again, here I was at the parking of the bureau at 11. And seriously there are just cars all over the parking area. They haven't even mentioned where to park. These guys call themselves cid inspectors. I seriously doubt!

I entered the bureau. Everyone was working on their desks. But I being clumsy, hit my foot on the nearest table getting in, which made everyone to turn towards me. Great!

"Oh look who's here. Miss first day late." Kavin introduced me with so much happiness to which I wanted to punch him on the face and break those two front teeth. Just imagine his face like that.

"I'm just 30 min late, ok?" I spit out, when I saw acp sir coming this way.

"Sir, it's the traffic sir. The bureau is like 15 km from my house and mumbai ka traffic to aapko pata hai na sir. Aur upar se scooty ki mileage bhi sir. Sachhi sir." I tried to explain.

"Han hum to bajuvali gali me rehte hai na. Aur scooty leke kon aata hai?" kavin bichme bola.

"Me aati hun." I said with arrogant tone.

"Kyu driving nahi aati kya?" Kavin asked again, To which I kept mum, which made his point clear that I don't know how to drive a car!

"Nahi aati na. Are areyyy!!!" Wo muje chidhate hue bola. Dushyant gave him a quick shoulder punch telling him to shut the hell up.

"It's first time, isliye that's fine. Agli bar se time pe aa jana. Aur kavin apna kam karo ise pareshan mat karo." Acp sir said.

"Yes sir. Sure sir." I said.

"Aur han, keith come to my cabin. " acp sir ordered. Kavin aur Purvi ko kafi maze aa rahe the.

So I went into his cabin. Sir told me about the work and showed me my table, besides whome? Aghhh!