xv. honeymoon

INCLUDES (SHITLY WRITTEN) SMUT

THE DAWSONS were more than happy to lend their precious Moonstone yacht to the newlywed couple so they could go on their honeymoon

THE DAWSONS were more than happy to lend their precious Moonstone yacht to the newlywed couple so they could go on their honeymoon. Both Jack and Louise were gobsmacked at their wedding gift. They hadn't bothered with a honeymoon because they couldn't afford the travel costs but their lovely saviours offer them a way around it.

So off they went sailing across the channel. They decided to head to France. It would've been a bit triggering considering it would arise their memories of the war but instead of going to Dunkirk, they decided to go to Paris.

They didn't want to stay for long - only a few days. The Collins simply wanted to start their new life together in their lovely cottage in Berwick.

The night that they arrived in their hotel in Paris, Louise flopped in the bed, tired from the day-long boat journey. Jack fell beside her, his hand caressing her brown hair lovingly.

"I can't believe you're my wife," Jack whispered into the air.

The brunette smiled into the white plush pillow below her head. "I can't believe you're my husband," She spoke with a giggle, shifting on the bed so she was propped on her elbow to look down at the blond man that she called hers.

Jack propped himself on his elbows to meet Louise's lips in a kiss. It started innocent but when Louise planted her hand on his neck, running down to rest on his tummy. Jack hummed at the feeling as his own hand reached up to grip Louise's hip. He moved so he was hovering over her, not once breaking the kiss.

His lips melted with hers like a perfect lock and key. His long fingers tangled into her hair and Louise couldn't help but arch her back into his touch, pushing her chest up to his with anticipation. Jack lowered his hand to land on her thigh, moving the skirt of her pink dress up the skin of her leg until his palm was flush against her bare thigh. This new, foreign touch made Louise moan into the kiss.

Jack's kisses ventured down her sharp jaw and then the Valley of her neck, peppering soft and sensual pecks along the faded scars on her throat. Louise sighed with delight as her hands ran up his chest and shoulder to thread her fingers through his curly blond locks. As much as Louise loved the straight floppy mop he had when they met, the new curls that he developed on their countless walks on the beach were welcomed greatly by her.

Jack angled his body directly over her and Louise bit her lip as she felt the hardening tent poking her hip. She chuckled, the vibration reaching Jack's lips that were firming pressed to the side of her neck. "What ye laughin' at, aye?" He mumbled, she felt his smile grow in her skin.

Louise didn't answer. Instead, she pulled his face back up to hers and pressed a hungry kiss to his lips, whilst her free hand travelled down to the waistband of his brown trousers. She popped the button open then gingerly unzipped them. She used her feet skillfully to push the material down his legs. Jack laughed into the kiss as he felt her do so.

He moved off her and flung his pant off his legs then proceed to button his white cotton shirt, leaving him in his boxers. Louise copied his actions and unbuttoned her pink dress, and slipped it over her head, leaving her in her lingerie and clear stockings. Jack gawked at her as if she was an angel. Louise grinned at his expression and beckoned him over to her.

The awe-struck blond crawled over the bed to his wife and eagerly peppered her bare skin with hungry kisses. He gripped the back of her neck and yanked her forward in a fiery kiss. It took Louise no time at all to respond, her body melting up into his. Louise's fingers dug into his bare shoulders, one of her legs brushed his hips as she tried to push him closer to her. Jack ground his hips into hers, emitting strangled moans to escape from both their mouths. Jack moved his mouth the hollow under her ear and biting the tender skin there causing goosebumps to ripple over Louise's skin.

"That tickles," Louise breathed out, her nails dragging across the plains of Jack's back. He groaned at the feeling. His hands moved around the back of Louise's back once she arched up to his chest. He fumbled with the clasp of her bra until he huffed forcefully ripped the material apart. Louise gasped once he had done it. "That was my favourite bra!" She laughed, smacking his shoulder playfully, yet she clenched her thighs together at the display of his strength.

"Sorry, love. I'll buy you more. I promise," Jack mumbled into the skin of her shoulder, his stubble prickling her skin. 

She felt his long fingers find their way to the hem of her knickers and she bucked her hips ups, urging him to pull them down. And he did. He pushed the silk knickers down her legs and threw them haphazardly to the floor, her stocking following after. Then his boxers, leaving both of them bare to each other for the first time.

Jack planted his hand on either side of her head as Louise's wrapped her legs around his hips, beckoning him closer. She panted out his name like a prayer once she felt his heat between her legs. "Ye sure, love?" Jack whispered down at his wife.

Louise eagerly nodded, her nails raking from his shoulders to his arms. "God, yes, Jack. Please," she begged, bucking her hips up to him. His breath hitched in his throat with a grin and a nod. He guided himself to her entrance, jerking forward, filling Louise up gradually.

Louise's breath was lost, her mind going blank with a seeing pain. She felt a tear slid down her cheek from the foreign stretch of her walls. She remembered the horrid and unwanted conversations that Viola and Carey had with her about their first times with their husbands. They said it hurt a lot, but the pain soon goes once you get used to it. Jack promptly wiped away the tear, struggling to contain himself for Louise's sake. "Am I hurtin' ya, darling?" Jack hushed out, his lips peppering over her face then one landing on the lips, in hopes to distract her from the pain.

Louise shook her head. "No. You're perfect," Louise gasped out, her pain shooting through her body soon dissolving into an unfamiliar pleasure. "Christ. Please move, Jack," she rasped out, her breath hot against Jack's shoulder.

He shuddered and moved further into her until he bottomed out. Both groaned, growled, moaned and gasped at the feeling, their lips crashing in a steering kiss. Jack used on his hands to hitch Louise's leg higher up on his hip before be began a slow yet steady pace with his thrusts.

His thrusts grow harder and faster, his chest brushing against hers as heavy breaths left them. Their hips ground against each other, each one emphasised by a grunt or a moan.

Soon Louise felt a knot twist in her stomach and she lifted her hips up to Jack's in desperation to chase her release. "Oh, fuck, Jack," she moaned into his ear.

Jack shuddered as he felt her clench around him, his eyes rolling in the back of his head the pleasant pressure. He pushed harder into her, encouraging his release to catch up with hers. "God, lass. Yer perfect," Jack moaned, his Scottish accent turned thicker with lust.

After a few seconds, Louise felt like she was cloud nine as she was thrown over the edge. Jack soon followed after her, his seed filling her up.

After he pulled himself out, he laid beside her, both panting messes. Jack propped himself on his elbow to lean over Louise with a dopey grin. "I love ye, Mrs Collins,"

Louise pressed a kiss to his lips. It was different from the countless others the two shared - it had a new intimacy, a new hunger for each other. It was a type of kiss that both relished under. Both felt the other's heart pounding against their chest as Lousie rolled herself to cuddle into Jack's side. Her hand lazily danced over the lines and dips on his chest and torso, admiring every inch of him. 

"I love ya too, Mr Collins."