Chapter 9 - Wow

Zayn's P.O.V

“Can’t you just buy a tux for me, or something?” I whined when my mum reminded me for the thousand time, that I had to go and get one.

“No! You have to try it yourself”

“I have lots of them! Can't I just wear one I already own?” The look she gave me, spoke more than words.

“Don't be a baby, and go already”

“But it's still too early. The wedding is two months away” I whined

“6 weeks, and they'll pass in a wrick just like the other 6 weeks did. Oh and You should get the tux for your best man”

“Shit!” I cursed, making my mum give me a disapproving look. I didn't pay attention at her, and just banged my head against the table.

“What now?” she sighed

“Who am I going to chose as my best man? If I chose Niall, Liam will be upset and if I chose Liam, Niall will never talk to me again!” I murmured

“Talk to them, and tell them to decide”

“Can't I just chose them as my ushers, and that's it! No best man?”

“Do whatever you want honey” she shrugged

“Okay, i'll call them to go shopping” she nodded and left me alone in my room. I dialed Niall's number, and waited as it ringed.

“Hello?” he asked into the phone

“Hey Niall!” I said grumpily

“Zayn.. oh, ummm... hey” he said a bit out of breath.

“Are you okay? You sound out of breath”

“YEAH, yeah, just ran to get my phone which I forgot in the kitchen, when I … uh went to get something to eat” I heard chuckling in the background and Niall mumbled a 'shut up'.

“Oh-kay? Um, I just wanted to know if you want to go shopping with me?”

“Dude, you already have a mountain of clothes”

“I need a tux for the wedding” I groaned “Can you call Liam as well?”

“Um, Liam is here actually, and we'd love to go, but we're kind of busy”

“Busy?” the school project, oh no! Forgot about that “Okay then I guess i'll see you some other time! Bye” I hung up and groaned at the thought of shopping on my own. I should call Alice... or maybe not! She'll overreact over this, just like over everything else. I'll just call Harry then!

“What?” he answered sounding like he just woke up. I think I just realized why girls think a boy's sleepy voice is sexy.