Chapter 6 - Zayn's Streamy Dream

Chapter 6

Zayn's P.O.V

A mop of curly hair was peaking from under the covers. I walked closer to the bed, watching the body that was laying down. I sat on the bed, realizing I was only on my boxers. 'Must have been some girl i've been with!' I thought to myself, but I couldn't remember a thing!

I ran a hand through the slightly tangled soft hair, not being able to resist the urge to touch the silk-like strands. I felt a deep moan come from the body startling me! I reached to pull the covers down. The body's back was facing my way, but even by it I could tell it wasn't a girl.

*Gulp*

I let the covers rest a bit above his hips, and ran my hand up his smooth looking-and-feeling back. I bit my lip feeling something tangle inside of me. I moved my hand back up to his hair, and tugged at the hair at the back of his neck. He moaned again shifting a bit, so he was burrying his face in the pillows muffling his moans.

I was enjoying the sounds... a bit to much actually. I garbed the boys shoulder, and pulled him, making him turn around so I could see his face. As soon as I did, I was met with a pair of green eyes staring back into my brown ones. I gasped surprised at the face, but received a one-dimpled-smile. He sat up, the covers slipping o his lap, so I had a great view of his chest and abs.

I reached and put a hand on his chest feeling his muscles. I gulped, looking into his breathtaking eyes, and pushed him down till he was laying on the bed again. He smiled big at me, as I crawled over him. I didn't know what I was doing, nor did I want to, I just wanted to feel him all over me, and I could see it in his eyes that he wanted too.

I licked my lips, goose bums covering my body as I leaned closer to his lips. I admired his pinkish plump lips as I was hoovering just above them. I wanted to feel them so badly against mine, I bet they're delicious.

He bit his lip, looking still in my eyes, and ran his hand down my chest till he reached my abs, and the waistband of my boxers. He slipped the tips of his index fingers inside the waistband and pulled them from my body. I could feel he was fully naked under the covers, and that made let a moan escape from my lips. He smirked reaching behind my neck and pulling me closer to his face, so our lips were touching. I pressed them harder together resting both my hands on each side of his head to support my weight.

My heart was pounding in my chest as our lips softened, and started moving with each other. The kiss felt so perfect... there was nothing missing into it, the special feeling, the heartbeat, the warmth spreading through the body, the uneven breathing, even the cheesy spark were there.

I was gobsmacked at the fact how flawless this kiss felt. I was already addicted to it. I couldn't pull away, and actually it felt like we were getting even closer with every breath. I felt his hands move down my body yet again, and push my boxers down my legs. I hissed as the cold air hit my fully naked body. I could feel myself getting more excited by the second, and so was he! He removed the covers that were parting us, and put his hands on my hips bringing me down on him.

I couldn't resist anymore, and started grinding against him. Loud moans started filling the room as our members brushed against each other. I could feel myself panting, and my breath hitching on my throat as the pleasure became to much to handle. I closed my eyes feeling the notion of pleasure lift to whole another level. It felt like it was out of the world...

and it was, unfortunately! I opened my eyes, only to find myself in a whole other place. I yelled when I saw a sleeping Harry right in front of me. His lips were dangerously close to mine. If I moved just a bit, our lips would have made contact... unfortunately I yelled, and he rolled falling on the ground.

I was so surprised and actually scared that something happened...

“Harry, are you okay?” I asked looking at Harry's back. He was still laying on the ground, and looked like he wasn't planning to get up any time soon.

“What do you think?” he mumbled in his deep voice, burrying his face on the carpet. That gave me a flashback from the dream, when he mas muffling the moans.

“I'm so sorry, I think I fell asleep and...” I trailed of, my mind wandering back to the dream again. That was so hot, but it was confusing me beyond my senses. I WAS HAVING A DREAM ABOUT MY SOON-TO-BE-BROTHER-IN-LAW FOR FUCK'S SAKE! A BOY! I'm not gay, am I?

I heard him mumble something again, and I finally looked down at my lap. Holly Shit! I hoped up, taking a run for the bathroom “I'm going downstairs” I announced, hoping Harry wouldn't see, or that would be awkward! I walked a few steps, but returned looking at Harry still on the ground. “Sorry I screamed, I was startled, and having a dream...” I stopped, not wanting to make it so obvious about what I was dreaming. With that I ran down the stairs, going to the bathroom. I had been here plenty of times so I knew where it was. What do I do now?

That dream was... unexplainable! WHY THE HELL WOULD I DREAM ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT? I would admit, Harry was a very good looking lad, but … I don't even know what to think!

_____________________________________

I wasn't planning to write the dream, but since you were curious, i gave it a shot! It's short, but it's better than nothing.. i think!

I wrote the main plot and i'm just adding details and some side events! I think it's fine... not perfect just fine!  Hope you're liking it so far...

Sorry for the mistakes, to lazy to check

Anyway, thnx for the feedback, Votes and Comments!

Love yah all XxXxx Emma