my light to my darkness

~~Grays pov~~

We woke up from the sound of my alarm and I got up. I remembered it was a school day and I woke lucy up "babe wake up time for school" she stood up and rushed to the bathroom and I heard the water running. 'Not even a good morning?' I chuckle (poor gray I feel bad for him but a girls bath comes first 😁) I heard her come out and I go and take a shower and got out and put my uniform I walked down stairs to see lucy ready with a toast in the mouth and she gave me one we walked to school. People staring at us girls with glares towards lucy and I got glares from the boys and some even whistle to lucy which made me mad. I stopped and lucy turned to look at me i hugged her and put my head in her shoulder i kiss her neck leaving a hickey 'mine only' I smiled at myself and kept walking dragging lucy with me because she was to flustered. We made it through the school day and I went to the roof instead of going to my last class which I was skipping because lucy wasn't in my class. When I got there I saw the boys they looked at me like they had seen a ghost. I smiled and said "what's up?" They rushed towards me and they all hugged me saying things like 'you have your eye sparkle back's or 'your smiling' and such I just chuckled and said "say thanks to my girlfriend" they looked shocked "who?!" They all yelled. I gave a chuckle and we heard the door open we looked and there stood my girlfriend with her earbuds in listening to music. We stared shocked at her "dang it I got caught" we heard her say. "Luce you actually skip class?" I heard flaime brains say she smiled sweetly as if an innocent person and said "yeah when class gets bored". They all laughed "tell me about it" said jellal and then laxus yelled "is that a hickey?!?" I blushed and smiled proudly "yup and it's none other than mine" I said. They looked shockle and I saw them a little down except for natsu 'they must of have liked her' "I'm sorry guys but I cant let her go I really love her" I said quietly so only they heard. They gave me a smile and said "if your happy we are happy aswell" I smiled at them. That's how our school went from then on we all skipped one class and meet up in the rooftop and talked about our lifes.

♡♡♡♡♡♡3 years later ♡♡♡♡♡♡

(Still grays pov)

Me and lucy have had a really good relationship and the guys got over her. Having their own girlfriends laxus got with mirajein and jellal got with erza and natsu with lissana. We all would meet up and talked like the old times Lyon and juvia were also with us most of the times it was really a great life. If I wouldn't have met lucy then I really down know were I would be right now but I'm glad that right now I'm staring at my sleeping girlfriend she looks so peaceful and cute. She works as a writer and I became a business man and I'm actually a CEO which was weird since I'm not that old but I worked really hard. I was 22 and lucy was 20 our life really was a great one and i loved every second of it and i appreciate her for being the light to my darkness. I looked at the clock and it was almost time I got up without waking her up and dressed in my best suit and left. I texted jellal saying if it was ready he said it was and with that I went there. I this land were it was beutiful a bunch of flowers and when I got there I saw erza and jellal having set up everything for the especial purpose I appreciated them and erza went to our house to get lucy when lucy got here I looked at her and got on one knee and saw her to start to cry already I smiled. " lucy heartfillia would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I was waiting for her answer and suddenly she jumped at me crying "of course!!" I smiled and held her tightly this was the best moment of my life. This was the story of how I found the love of my life when I had lost most of my emotions and i really am the happiest man alive "well then how about we eat I'm starving" we turn around to meet natsu holding lissanas hand with the other following behind we all nodded. I stayed back watching all my friend....no my family make their way to the food. I smiled to myself and smiled even more when she came back to me " come on gray they will eat with out us" I laughed this really was the best family.

Hope you guys enjoyed the book as much as I enjoyed writing it!! Cya! And have a good day! Hope to make another book.