scared

The

~grays pov~

As me and this flame brain were going to the cafeteria we looked at a particular table. There stood the blondie with sting and gajeel talking like if they were friends. "Hey blondie! What do you think you are doing in our table?!" Yelled this pryon next to me. "Huh? Oh my bad I didnt see your name" she responded simply and those dumbasses started laughing. We went over and sat with them and natsu kept fighting with the blondie "hey guys this is lucy our childhood friend" sting spoke. I just stare at the blondie girl who made a bump in natsus head "ouch! You bitch who do you think you are!?!" Natsu screamed at her holding his head. "Ah it's a pleasure I'm lucy heartfilia" she said and natsu looked at her with pink tinted cheeks "natsu dragnel" he said. She looked at me and I just stared at her I just said " gray" and that's it she seem to understand and nodded. When lunch was over we all went our different ways and in class I just fell asleep and the teacher noticed sending me to the detention classroom when I got there I saw Laxus and jellal. "You guys here again?" I smirked jellal looked at me and said " yup same looks like you are in the same boat I nodded and I was going to sleep again until the door opened again. "Huh? This is a first I have never seen a girl in detention" said laxus I looked and it was the same blondie. " so what you do cutie?" said jellal " not your business blueberry" I saw jellal glare at her "excuse me?" He said with a dark aura. " what? You have hearing issues?" She said I just watched the whole thing 'idiots'. I sighed and just hoped that the day could finish already.

~Lucy's pov~

I saw blueberry get angry I saw the sparky guy and then saw the weird guys they all looked like bad people which made me think ' these guys do they know how to be nice?'. I sighed " you guys why do you act like bad people?" I said to no one in particular and they sat in silence I thought I was being ignored until " your one to talk I saw your fight with that bitch" said the raven hair. I chuckle "yeah your probably right, but I did it for one reason and one reason only I did it for my friend" I answered. "You know she is the biggest bully in the school how were you not scared even when you are new?" Asked sparky I couldn't help but laugh and they stared at me as if I were crazy ' I mean you arent wrong'. " that's not it, I was scared" i said they stared at me wide eye and i looked down " i was scared but if i wouldn't have done anything for being scared my friend would of being hit and i didnt want that" i said. When I looked up I saw them staring at me with stars in there eyes i laughed a little and smiled with a shy smile " i cant let my fear stop me from protecting my friends".

~jellals pov~

This girl she said she was scared even tho she faced that bullying bitch?. I stared at her in awe 'this girl is not normal, she is cool' I laughed catching everyone of guard "pathetic right?" She said with a sad smile I approached her and she seemed to flinch but kept still. When I got to her I patted her head "you blondie are some brave girl, the bravest I have met" I said to her with a smile which she seemed to return it but brighter 'dang to cute'. "Let's be friends blondie" said laxus who was now next to me I swear I saw stars in her eyes "really?". I nodded "totally" when the detention ended we left to go to our house and we said bye to the blondie. I walked home laid in bed and kept thinking of the blondie and just like that I fell alseep.