meeting lyon and juvia

~Lucy's pov~

I wake up to gray still asleep in my bed after seeing him like that in the cementary I just felt my heart beating so fast and I even felt butterflies inside me ' do I like him?' I ignored my feeling and went to take a shower and got dressed when I got to my room gray was sitting "hey you ok?" I said he looked at me and said " yeah I'm fine....thanks for y-yestarday" I smiled "I also felt nice helping you we shouldn't cry anymore by ourselves I'll go with you and you go with me" I saw him he was wide eyed and shocked but then smiled at me "sure". 'My heart wont stop beating so fast' I went over to him and said " how about we go out since it's a weekend we can go to your house so you can change" he just nodded and we walked to his house he was about to go up the stairs till someone opened the door and a girl and a boy walked in "gray-kun!" The blue haired girl yelled while going to hug gray with a boy behind her. They hugged each other and the girl looked at me "oh are you grays girlfriend?" I was about to refuse till I was dragged upstairs and the boy followed us "I will change you in grays clothes!" The girl said I looked at gray and he was blushing but it was just a little while here I was looking as a tomato. She closed the door to grays room and left the boys outside and I looked at her and she had boys clothes on her right now so I'm guessing she was dating the guy with her. "Juvia want a double date so you guys are going with us" the girl said "um juvia-chan I am actually not grays girlfriend" I said scratching my head. When i looked at her she was about to cry i got scared and said "Haha just a joke I'm actually grays girlfriend I was just playing" she smiled so bright and gave me grays clothes and I just changed not wanting to see her cry. When I got out she squealed and we went over to the boys gray again gave a small blush while I was so emberrased to even look at him. When he was heading to his room to change aswell i said "sorry" he just smiled and said "dont worry i kinda saw it coming" I laughed and nodded we 3 headed downstairs we sat in grays cauch it was silence till the guy spoke up " so what did you do to him? He would never smile nor would he even care about people around him" I looked at him and said " I didnt do anything to him and I just saw him smile aswell" the girl looked at me and said " juvia knows you arent grays girlfriend" I looked shocked and said "what? Then why did you do this to me?" She looked and smiled almost sad " because... gray had a rough childhood and he would never bring someone home he would never smile and he would never care about people or even himself" she said but still she continued "when juvia saw that you were here juvia thought that it means he trusts you enough so please help gray to be happy and make his eye sparkle come back juvia would really appreciate it" I looked at her stoned but then smiled "I'll give it my best and by the way my name is lucy" I said still smiling brightly. 'I guess I really do like him' when gray walked down he looked hot he had a white shirt with a black jacket and black Jean's with some white shoes. I blushed noticing I was staring I looked at gray and he hold out his hand to me "let's go lucy" I nodded and we all headed to our double date we had tons of fun. I got to know those 2 better and the guys name was Lyon and he said that he would always act cool and bad just to be with gray but he was actually a great person. I smiled remembering of everything while me and gray were walking back to his house "you know I would actually want to have you as a real girlfriend" he said while looking at me dead serious "w-well if you are ok with me then I would love to be your girlfriend" he smiled and nodded " you look really cute with my clothes you know" and I blushed.

~grays pov~

Me and lucy my now girlfriend were walking to my house and I asked her "yesterday I slept at your house now you sleep at mine" I saw her blush like crazy which made me smile "ok" she said we walked to my house when we got there I gave her one of my shirt for her to change into once she came out of the bathroom the shirt was big enough to be in her knees and I took a quick shower went to my bed in only pants and hugged her I covered us with the blanket and I smelled her hair it smelled so nice. Her touch warm just like yesterday and I smiled to myself and drifted to sleep.

Thanks guys and I wanted to do 2 chapters right now because.....why not? Xd i hope you enjoy and have a good day.