An akward moment

ussr spent a few hours just trying to find something he could use to cut the chain of.

he did see a small nail file, he just could reach it.

he growled as he looked back at the chain.

yep, still stuck like always.

'hhh этот гребаный ублюдок .....' he mumbled.

'and what do you think your doing there ussr?' Reich suddenly said.

ussr froze for a moment before he looked at him.

Reich was leaning against the doorpost, looking at ussr.

'well what does it look like to you...' ussr growled annoyed.

'pff- oh ussr come on you know im not that dumb...' Reich said while giving ussr a grin. 

ussr looked away from his grin, there was too much tension between the two at the moment.

'hey, look at me when im talking to you' Reich said.

'..fucking make me look at you then!' ussr yelled.

Reich rolled his eyes as he tackled ussr down, holding him on the ground.

ussr growled low.

'i said, l o o k  a t   m e.' Reich said coldly.

Ussr struggled to escape from his grip, he grunted annoyed as he now looked at Reich.

their eyes locked as they were face to face now.

his eyes widend a little as he looked the german straight in the eyes.

'get off me!' he said after an moment of silence.

'hmm, i dont think so ussr' Reich said smirking.    (oh yeah you know what im bout to do .-w.-)

'wh- i will fucking end you once i get my hands on you ya little-!' ussr didnt get to finnish his sentence as reich gave him a kiss.

and not even a short one, this lasted longer then anything you could imagine.

ussr's eyes closed as he gave in to this after a while.

at least 2 minutes passed before ussr managed to snap out of it, and yeet Reich off.

'w-what the hell was that for?!' ussr managed to say as he was blushing madly.

Reich laughed slightly as he got up.

'well you were the one that gave in und i took advantage of that~' Reich said in a teasing way.

ussr growled low before he sat down on the bed, looking away.

'oh come on ussr! you could've easily done something if you didnt want this hm?' Reich said as he walked towards ussr.

'you stay the fuck away from me or else-!'

'or else what ussr, you are stuck here.' Reich said cutting ussr of from talking.

'i...i'll..' Ussr couldnt think of something.

reich smirked again.

'you dont know do you...?' he then asked.

ussr didnt reply as he looked away.

'anyways...i'll bring you food soon, so dont try anything stuipid alright?' Reich said in a creepy way.

'psh, i'll do whatever i want and can to get out of this place!' ussr said coldly.

Reich rolled his eyes again as he shut the door, leaving ussr alone.

'tch...hecking idiot...' Reich mumbled low.

eeeeee sorry i dissapeeeeaaared T<T 

anyways injoy the chapter lol