ive returned. and im making an announcement!

hello there everyone, you might remember me as author of multiple stories i wrote on my account, but most importantly. this one.

now im here to announce a few things! the last time i have ever touched this was aaaaall the way back in 2020, i was 13 at that time.

i am now 15 and ready to present to you the upcoming things!

1. this story will be continuing, starting with an intire new 1000 word chapter this month!

2. my english vocabulary has expanded, so prepare for a more exiting story built up!

3. story plots may change from time to time since i need to re-read the chapters, this will include re-editing of some chapters, so stay on the lookout for those :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now the things i want to discuss.

i dropped out of the countryhuman fandom long ago, which was the reason i 'originally' wanted to discontinue this.
but since ive noticed so many people are exited to see this story develop, and i keep getting comments of more and more people, (this by far is one of my most populair stories yet ranking with 3,2K in views!) 

so because of that i will try to shape the story to my likings as well as yours! 

you heard that right! YOUR story plots and ideas might end up being part of my story! 

thats all i pretty much had to say today! i hope to see you all very soon, looking forward to see what comments you folks will bring ^-^

i will also note that if you may be interested in another book im writing, called Deadly sins (link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/285475334-deadly-sins-temporary-book-name ) about characters that belong to me as well as some of my friends that ive made along those past 2 years, give it a shot if you want to! theres a lot of action in there too 

now, that was my final word. i hope this brings you all hope that this story wont go to waste! :]