part 8, Treat your thirst, people.

Ussr had been thinking of a way to somehow get out of this situation, he wasnt in quite the best condition at the moment, let alone the fact he was worried sick about his children.

How were they doing? Were they alive at all? What was this sick bastard planning on doing with them? These thoughts were all racing through his mind.

His shoulder had been healing poorly as well as the throbbing pain in his eye, he wasnt happy with how weak he was feeling, but he wasnt about to show it to this bastard of an german man.

Hearing the door open the russian gritted his teeth, his head somewhat snapping to see Reich enter the room once again, his uniform still neatly on his body.

'What have you come to do this time? torture me again?' The russian spoke as the other stared with an calm look, his hands behind his back.

''Perhaps so, if you keep up that attitude of dich, ja?'' The other replied, revealing his hand Ussr narrowed his eyes towards the man before scoffing.

'You came here to mock me by bringing me an eyepatch? how ill of you.' He grumbled, however he gritted his teeth yet again when the German approached him, of course he couldnt move far with that chain attached to his ankle.

With a lot of backing up the russian man found himself backed against the wall, he raised his head up as some last resort to prevent the other from coming near his face. it failed.

Reich only had an small smile on his face as he kneeled down, he wouldnt hurt him again, not yet at least..he wanted to have fun pestering the man, he wanted to show him exactly how week he stood beneath him.

''You're stubborn like always, ive had to measure that stupid head of yours in your sleep to make sure this would fit right, its to prevent that already forming infection from becoming any worse, so just let me do my thing will you?'' The german spoke as he cupped the side of the mans face, there wasnt much Ussr could do to fight it.

He was stuck after all, so with an angered yet worried face he let Reich do his thing, the eye patch smelled like leather, in which it was. 

At least it was an fully black dyed colour, he felt the back of it snap together with some sort of mechanism as the German man finally backed up after awhile, looking proud of how the other looked.

''See? not so bad is it?'' He spoke as he watched the russian stand up, already towering over him much more, and look into a mirror in the room.

Of course Reich hadnt expected any kind of a thank you from the man, nor a response for that matter, all he cared about was keeping him alive long enough to see his spirit crack and break.

'It looks....decent enough.' Ussr spoke, his look still cold yet his voice dripped with slight poison, he wasnt happy yet what choice did he have? He wasnt about to get an painful infection and risk losing his other eye.

''Good to know, now if you'll excuse me i have some...buisnesses to tend to, would want to let those children of yours starve now would we?'' As Reich spoke his toothy smirk only grew wider when seeing the other turn his head with a firm glare.

'Dont you dare hurt my kids you betraying bastard!' The russian snapped as he charged towards the other, although paused when feeling the harsh yank on his ankle as he nearly fell down.

This bastard was standing just where he couldnt reach him, and his smirk spoke of pettiness and loving the power he was having over the other.

''Oh i wont..but i just might if you dont listen to me...i know how much you love them, and thats the best part...its why you never have children during a war, and if you do, you hide them, sent them off to other families.'' Reich spoke as he opened the door, leaving the man there as Ussr heard the door lock.

He'd glare towards the door for a long while untill he sat back down on the bed, it creaking with his weight and large size.

He broke down. He hadnt even expected it himself, a look of confusion on his face when feeling a tear hit his hand.

Was he really that worried? all this time he had treated most of his children nothing more than soldiers, dogs that needed to learn their ways of intelligence. But now? He couldnt seem to stop himself from breaking down with tears, the salt in his other eye made the man withhold his yelling of pain, it was quite literally rubbing salt in a wound, which only made the man tear up more than he already was.

He covered his mouth as an attempt to hide the pathetic sobs that seemed to escape his mouth, he wasnt one to cry at all, yet here he was, in the house of his enemy whom had betrayed him, took his children and now had the joy of seeing him crack.

Although his sobbing seemed to stop when he heard rustling coming from the closed door at the other side of the room, of course it was just out of his reach but it nearly sounded like something scratching against it, the mans curiosity seemed to overtake him.

He glanced around the room to find anything to extend his reach, eventually he found an old broomstick somewhere in the corner, now going as far as the chain let him be as he was on one foot, the broom reaching out to try and open the door.

'Come on you wretched....door handle!' He grumbled, eventually hitting the handle with the broom as it did open, the russian backed up on the bed when seeing what had came out of the other room.

This was an small, black dog, it looked like an german shepherd.

The little creature stared at him curiously, it wasnt growling at all, Ussr however seemed to breathe through his teeth, for all he knew this little thing could chew his face off.

He nearly yelled out when the dog had ran over and jumped on the bed as the large russian nearly tumbled off of the bed, the little dog simply climbed onto his stomach as he stared with curiosity.

'Now what on earth are you doing here...' Ussr spoke as he carefully reached his hand out, petting the smaller dog behind the ears.

It looked to be in great condition, it wasnt thin nor looking sick, the small dog looked happy to be with him as it curled up right then and there, the russian staring with slight shock with how much this tiny creature trusted such a large man.

Maybe there was some sort of hope, yet it would be a challenge to hide this tiny pup from the german, for all he knew he would kill it.