• N i n e • ☆ D e k u v e r s e , H i s l a s t w o r d s ☆ • P a r t three•

Tw: Suicidal Thoughts/actions, Major Character Death

(Yes I know it's after 5 am when I'm posting this. No I haven't slept. I'm probably not going to either, I'll just take a nap at two pm or something idk)

This time, we start off with middle school Izuku. He was looking at past memories.

"Aww! He looks so cute with his mom!"

Just an average boy.
Always wore a smile.

"I was cheerful and happy for such a short while. Now I'm older. Things are so much colder, life's really not what I though, wish someone would've told me."

He told you he was down, you let it slip by, so from then on he kept it on the inside.

He told himself he was alright but he was telling white lies. Can't you tell? Look at his dull eyes.

He tried to stop himself from crying almost every night, but he knew there was no chance of feeling alright.

Summer came by, all he wore was long sleeves, 'cause those cuts on his wrist were bleeding through, you see.
He knew he was depressed, didn't want to admit it. Didn't think he fit in, everyone seemed to miss it.

He carried on like a soldier with a battle wound, bleeding out from every cut his body consumed.

He had no friends at school, all alone he sat.

"This is so sad!!!"

And if someone were to notice, "It was just the cat."

But those cuts on his wrist they were no mistake, but no one cared enough to save him from this self-hate.

Things were going down, never really up, and here he is now stuck in this stupid rut.

Everyone was oblivious to the real meaning of this song, except for Shinsou and Todoroki, who had heard it before. The were preparing themselves.

He knew exactly what he had to do next, "I'll just stand on that chair and tie the rope around my neck."

He wrote a letter with his hand shaking wild, 'Look at me now are you proud of your precious child?'

But he knew that his mom wasn't the one to blame, it was the world that should vow down it's head in shame.

He stood up on the chair and looked out at the moon. "Just don't think, it'll all be over soon."

Everyone was crying, even Todoroki had tears coming from his eyes.

The chair fell down as he took his final breath, it's all over all gone, now he's greeting death.

Many sobs were heard.

His mom walks in, she falls down to the floor.
Now nothing can take back what she just saw.
The little boy that she raised is just hanging there, his body's pale and his face is violently bare.

She sees the note and unfolds it with care, all she does is stare, "How can this be fair?"

She starts reading as the tears roll down her face.

'I'm sorry, mom, but this world is just not my place. I've tried to fix this and fit in, I've come to realize this world's full of sin. There's nothing for me here, I'm just a waste of space. I've got no reason to stay here with this awful race. It's a disgrace, I was misplaced. Born in the wrong time, and in the wrong place. It's okay though, 'cause you'll see me soon. You'll know when you time has come, just look at the moon, as it shines bright, throughout the night. And remember everyone's facing their own fight, but I can't deal with the pain, I'm not a fighter. You'll make it through the night, just hug your pillow tighter. So let the world know that I died in vain, 'cause the world around me is the one to blame. And I know in a year you'll forget I'm gone, 'cause I'm not really something to be dwelled on. That's what they used to tell me, all those kids at school, so I'm going by the law 'majority rules'. My presence on this earth is not needed any longer, and if anything, I hope this makes you stronger. You're the best friend that I ever had, such a shame I had to make you so very sad. Just remember that you meant everything to me, and to my heart you're the only one that held the key.
Now it's time to go, I'm running out of space to write, and yes I lost my fight, but please just hold on tight. I'm watching over you from the clouds above, and sending down the purest and whitest dove to watch over you, and be my helpful eye. So this is it world, good bye.

Inko was sobbing by the side of her son's dead body, desperately grasping his hand and checking for a pulse. The last thing that was heard were sirens.

Full. On. Sob. Mode.

"Well, let's hope we get a happier one next time..."