• E i g h t • ☆ D e k u v e r s e , P s y c h o l o g y ☆ • P a r t t w o •

Tw: Mentions of abuse/bad parenting

When the screen began showing Midoriya's past again, Hatsume pressed the fast forward button, and it skipped to Midoriya, age 13-14, in his room.

"Maybe if I do a little research, I can figure out why Kacchan acts the way he does." Midoriya mumbled, walking over to his computer.

Midoriya typed in 'Causes for bullying' and went through multiple search results before typing in 'Causes for abusive behavior' then finally, 'Causes for anger issues'. He went through every first and second page, realizing that this psychology stuff was pretty interesting. He started researching things like 'Different personality disorders', 'What is psychosis', 'Separation anxiety', 'Difference between anti-social and social anxiety', 'What causes narcissistic personality disorder', and 'Why do people leave their children'.

"Well that last one was heartbreaking!" Uraraka cried.

Eventually, he set out to get into a good high school. He took biology, anatomy, social psychology, and regular psychology. He got into a good college, majoring in psychology.

"Hey, I'm Shinri Gaku, I sit behind you in psychology."

"Hi Shinri! I'm Izuku Midoriya, but people usually just call me Deku."

"Oh, sorry to hear that. How about Mido?"

"Th-that sounds nice. Thanks."

"So, what's kind of quirk do you have? Is it some sort of analysis quirk or something?"

"Oh, no... I don't have a quirk."

"What!?" the guy practically yelled, "But you're so good at taking notes! And you're always prepared and you usually know the material before she even teaches it!"

"Oh! Umm, I take notes really fast because I used to be a hero fan boy, so I used to take notes during battles and stuff like that. And I actually did a crap ton of research before coming here, which I guess is how I know so much."

Deku and the other boy talked for a while before going to class.

The screen went black.

"Well, at least that one was happier..." Uraraka said.

Bakugou grunted, "Trust me, there probably won't be many like that."

Hey guys! Are you liking the Dekuverse chapters so far? You can request different universes here! (I'm already planning on doing Villain Deku and Her (His) last words. Now, these have to be possible paths that Izuku could've taken, given that he never met All Might/rejected his quirk/???. Here are some examples:
Singer
Coffee Shop
[Insert song title]
[Insert job]
And much more!

Thank you!

I'm sorry this one was shorter! I have a headache and I'm s t a r v i n g bit I can't open my door bc it's 3:22 AM and my mom thinks I'm asleep.