Run Away Boy

The metallic screeching of a door bloodied with rust woke Jonathan. It took him awhile to open his eyes but when he did he was glad to be greeted with darkness. The quiet and dark room did wonders for his concussion. He easily picked the pair of handcuffs restraining him to a leaking pipe. From the looks of things he deduced he was locked in a boiler room. He opened the glass cover of his watch touching the hands to find out that he's been in unconscious for no more than two hours.

"HeEEEeey!!" Croaked Jonathan for no other purpose than to stretch his vocal cords. That turned out to be another bad idea as his voices echoed throughout the room doubling his headache.  He assumed he wasn't gifted the presence of any guards as he didn't receive an applause for his short performance. And as he guessed, they took his pearls. This was turning out to be one of the shittiest days of his life. But a plus would be that he wasn't bleeding out of his shoulder.

Jonathan would do just about anything to be in the hands of his lover. But if he did just run away, he would also be crawling back to his wifey a defeated man. She would still love, she'll alway love him, he knew that, but he couldn't help but to be scared. Scared that she might leave him. Scared that he'll be alone, scared that he'll die alone.

He looked at the door in front of him as he sat leaning against some pipes. A cheap door handle, with an easy lock . He got up achingly and picked the lock. He pulled on the handle only to hear a padlock clang against the door outside. The door opened less than a centimeter not giving him enough  of a leeway to reach the padlock.  His other option was unscrewing the rusty hinges holding up the door. He felt a sudden stir in his body. He felt a familiar acidic burn in the back of throat and just on cue he regurgitated his lunch. He wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his jacket before he sat down a couple feet away from his vomit. When another wave of nausea hit him he decided he was going to put a hold on his escape plan because concussions were a bitch. He curled up in fetal position and closed his eyes trying to push everything away.

———————————————————————————

Neal cleaned up for his appointment with Serena. Cameron fitted him with a bug in his naughty place. If Serena got too handsy the spy device would probably be found, but she shouldn't even be touching him like that anyways. Neal picked up his Liam phone when he heard it ping.

Serena- I'll pick u up at your place. Be ready;)

"It's Serena, it's go time babe." Said Neal.

"Go time?" Said Cameron mockingly " I didn't know my hubby was a macho man."

"Well your hubby is on a mission to get us the perfect center piece" said Neal before he kneeled down, grabbed Cameron's left hand and kissing it gently.

Cameron leaned over and kissed his hubby in the forehead.
"You better get going double O seven." Said Cameron putting on pieces of his hobo disguise.

They parted ways as Neal rushed to Liam's apartment two blocks away from another apartment he shared with Cameron. Cameron only had to walk two alleys to the left of their building to find his tent. The flower shop was closed but upstairs lived up he florist aka the money launderer. Cameron watched as the rotund guy struggled down the stairs with four duffle bags. Throwing the bags into an old four door sedan, the florist drove off. All of Cameron's surveillance didn't go to waste as he had already planted a tracker in the car. Cameron got into a white van and followed from a distance. White vans usually aren't the best for tailing but they were the best for storing all the equipment including his hobo shopping cart for when he had to follow on foot if needed.

To his left sat a laptop showing a moving two moving blips. One was the florist and the other one as Neal both moving towards the same location, a boutique shop tucked away in an hidden New York street. A slow trickle of people entered the shop but the store  never seemed to fill up.

"Serena, another toy," said the overtly critical voice of a well dressed gentlemen.

"I think this ones a keeper," smiled Serena teasingly toward Neal.

"That's what you said for the last two," said the man raising an eyebrow.

"Well, give him the talk and send him down to me when you're done." Said Serena quietly, walking off into a fitting room. 

Just as Neal began to follow her through the fitting room, a hand on his shoulder put a halt to his plans.

"Hey, I just want to have a quick talk with you. It'll just be a minute." Said the man waving for Neal to follow him into a different room.

Walking into a basement sorts of area Neal noticed blood smears across the floor. Backing Neal up against a wall, towering over him, the other man made his dominance clear.

The only logical return for Neal was a smirk but for Liam it had to cowardice.

"So I just want to make it clear that you say anything to anyone about what you see here tonight will get you killed. You try to hurt Serena in anyway, will get you killed. You do anything she doesn't tell you to do will eat you killed. I hope you understand that." Said the man.

"I'll do anything for her," whispered Liam, "I'd die for her."

"It's almost disgusting how she tamed you guys," said the man as he pushed Neal back to the front of the shop.

Behind one of the fitting room as a corridor leading into an elevator, carrying them down to a large open bunker filled with the esteemed guests of the boutique.