Scum

He had to admit, this robbery wasn't his best work, but a pearl tiara to match his lover's pearl necklace he picked up on their last honeymoon was worth it. He could probably pass the NYPD's checkpoint with his new disguise however he knew his loving and understanding wife wouldn't mind if he had a little fun with the police and elongate stay in New York. He made a mental note of pick up a few extra gifts for his wife in his stay.

Before he started to wreck havoc in his old haunt, Jonathan needed a little cash and an atm just spelled out future trouble he didn't want to deal with.

. . . . . . . . .
"The meeting's at four o'clock a.m. tomorrow. Be carful babe." Said Cameron into phone.

"You too," replied Neal over the phone. Just as he put his phone away his boss, Serena Hugh, walked in.

"Liam, would you like to come see something special with me the tonight." Whispered Serene seductively.

"It'd be my pleasure." Said Neal trying his hardest to keep his voice smooth as his current target aka his boss was sexually harassing him.
In order to infiltrate the Hugh's Law firm Neal started off as a clerk before being promoted to Serena's personal assistant. (A relative easy con for Neal but was too much of an unknown factor for Cameron who then proceeded to stress for the entire duration of the clerk stage of the plan.) She was notorious for running through assistants like popcorn. A majority of them quit because of the harassment and since she was the CEO of a law firm harassment claims literally meant nothing.

Before leaving for the day, Serena gave a quick grab to Neal's ass before slapping it goodbye.

Cameron watch this interaction furiously through the hidden camera he had in Liam/ Neal's office. He also had a telescope if the camera was ever compromised or blocked.

Neal finished up his duties as the CEO's assistant, Liam, by throwing away flowers delivered only today. He then made his way home being careful to hide his face from cameras as much as he could and made extra caution to lose his tail or at least lead them to a false address. He could admit that he was a bit paranoid but he had the right to be so seeing how he's back in New York where the FBI white-collar division resides. Where Peter Burke could bust his con at any moment.

Neal could make almost anything romantic even a shaggy little tent in an alley. They had a base of operation where they would go clean up, but home was with Cameron in a tent.

"So I'm just going over this once more. The florist dropped off the flowers and he did his usual pick up rounds. He returns to the his shop to launder the money he just pick up and calls the source to confirm. Then you and Serena will go pick up the jewels. She puts them in her safe then you steal them."
Said Cameron in a breathless rant.

"Steal them, pick our favorites then resell them." Said Neal picking up where Cameron stopped.

"This is way to complicated." Said Cameron in an anxious sigh.

"We timed this to the second, it'll be fun trust me." Said the charismatic Neal Caffrey.

"You're stealing all the fun parts and leaving me with the worry." Replied Cameron as he leaned in and kissed Neal lightly on the lips.

"What's wrong" asked Neal sensing something was off with his husband.

"What makes you say that?" Said Cameron trying time play it off jokingly.

"Well after kissing you for over a year now I'd like to call myself an expert. And that was your concern kiss." Said Neal smiling as he pecked his partners lips.

"I saw my brother today, he didn't recognize me but I saw him." Said Cameron soberly putting his head into the crook of Neal's neck, "Of all the people to see."

"Do you want to abort, we could always go to Hawaii. We'll run as fast and as hard as we can. It'll be a romantic run." Said Neal trying to comfort Cameron.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Let's not run."

"Okay"

————__—————-.-.——;-;——————
After a little searching he found a perfect way to make a little money in a form of a black market jewelry exchange. And with a little finessing he found an entry point.

Jonathan stood in front of a clear glass panel of a boutique looking like a half baked hipster.

Just as he walked in a a well dressed man walked up to stop him.

"Sir, you can't be here." Said the man in a high conceited voice.

"I have the money." Replied Jonathan nonchalantly.

"That is not the issue. This store is exclusive. And you are not." Said the man before he waved in two muscular well dressed men. "Get rid of him."

They were both taller than Jonathan by almost a foot and could probably crush his skull but he noticed that they were both carrying guns. They pushed him towards the door but Jonathan fell forward and slide his hands behind them.

The tables were turned and now Jonathan had a gun in each hand while the guards stood defenseless.

"Hey, now. I know you've got that fancy rock exhibition. I was just wondering if you accept pearls." Said Jonathan as he pointed a gun playfully at one of the guards.

They stood in silence before Jonathan provoked them again.

"I mean, you wouldn't want to clean his blood off the floor would you."

Another moment of silence.
The gun seemed to drop out of his hand in slow motion as Jonathan realized he as just shot. He looked up to see a woman walk out of the changing room, he pointed the other gun at her but it was whipped out of his hand by another shot from the woman's gun.

Her heels echoed as she got closer to him, guns are some of the most game changing things, her gun stayed focus on Jonathan's head. A ken doll like man then strut out of the same changing room.

"We accept pearls, only of the AAA grade and up." Said the ken doll with a surprisingly deep voice.

Jonathan held his left hand up to his right shoulder holding pressure at his wound.
"I'm hear for a trade." Mutter Jonathan in annoyance.

"Sorry, but we don't deal with scum." He replied fiendishly. "Bag him"

The command set the two bodyguards into work restraining Jonathan. His false attempts at resisting was to grab useful trinkets he could use later. When they finally had a good grasp on him the woman walked up and swung the back of her gun at his head knocking him out.