In an Alley

Ducking into a dead end alley, Jonathan watched as the police cars flew past. The rustle in the back of the alley reminded him of the shaggy homeless tent leaning against the backend of the buildings. A dirty bearded face popped out from the tent

'Shit a witness'
Another nuisance in his unplanned escape. Pulling a hundred out of his wallet, he folded it in half and handed it to the hobo with out really looking at the guy.

"You saw nothing"

Cameron sharply exhaled as he realized his brother didn't recognize him. He grabbed the franklin and quickly retreated into his tent.

By this time the police probably had a two mile perimeter secured, and Jonathan was not going to make it to the air strip on time and in tact. His fifth honeymoon was going to have to be postponed. A helicopter flying over broke the suffocating silence, giving Cameron enough courage to peek out of his tent to see Jonathan texting on his phone.
. . . .
J-so babe, bad news.
MW- Can't make it
J- Yeah. I'll meet you there
MW- don't forget the pearls
J- love you
MW- to the moon and back
. . . .
He knew these texts were enough to incriminate him if anyone got there hands on his phone, but texting in riddles while fun and romantic gets tiresome at times.
Cameron saw a smile creep up on his brothers face as he was texting, leading the current hobo to assume it was none other than the Mystery Woman.
He watched as his brother slinked out of the alley before he returned to his task at hand. Putting on a set of headphones he made sure to only cover one ear as he watched the laptop screen distracted by the encounter.

It's been two years since his escape, leaving his brother behind and nearly ten months since his marriage, but New York never stopped feeling like home no matter how much he hated it. He walked down the streets avoiding cameras until he made it back home. Although it's was the first time he's been back, Jonathan knew the place better than the back of his hand. He knew that Cameron left Dina with a shit ton of cash to pay for the bills and keep the place relatively tidy, he knew about the sink repair, the pest control, and the people who have stepped in and out of the house since. Jonathan knew no one was going to be here today or even the next three weeks as the monthly cleaning had already passed by, and no one even bother to come back anymore. So he was safe there for the time being. The place brought back memories. The good and bad

Right after Jonathan escaped, Cameron also made his escape a week later. Dina tried to convince Cameron to do it legally, to get out the right way, but Kay was out of the picture, and Cameron couldn't deal with his life at the moment. Once he started running, running from the police, from his problems, from his life, he didn't stop.

Jonathan has everything, he was finally free from the shadow of his brother, but no matter how much he hated his family, being back home he couldn't help but to want more. He wanted the love of his life, he wanted his freedom, but he also wanted his brother. He currently blames the house for his unwanted emotions.

Rummaging through old clothes, he changed quickly not only his clothes but also his eye color with a pair of colored contacts lenses, then his face with some makeup, pair of clip on earring, and to top it off a black framed glasses.
He exited through the secret not so secret underground tunnel.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
"Yeah, four o'clock tomorrow's fine." Said a man in a heavy New York accent.

Cameron watched as the man ended his call and closed up shop. Taking his headphones off, Cameron sat and contemplated the life decisions he made to get to spying on a florist as a hobo. While it wasn't ideal, the alley had the best vantage spot for his two targets which after tomorrow will no longer be necessary.

Out of the building across the street from the alley, exited a rotund man, the owner of the flower shop.

Seven blocks North East of him was a high rise building and on its 11th floor, worked the most charming con man to ever live aka his hubby.

Somewhere along his run, Cameron ran into Neal Caffrey. But Neal always told the story of how they met as running into each other and away from Interpol. About a year ago on a bustling Paris evening, Cameron was running through a crowd trying not to trip but he slowed down thinking Interpol lost him. He tossed his jacket into a bin and continued walking.

A group of police men broke through several couples and were heading towards him, Neal nearly lost his mind, when he though that Interpol has finally caught up to him when he had just started to live life free of paranoia. He grabbed the closest body next to him and passionately molested their mouth. He strategically turned his body so the policemen wouldn't see his face, which put Cameron in their clear view. Cameron caught on pretty fast and tightly embraced the other man to make it convincing, while doing so he positioned himself out of their view.

Neal swore he stared at an officer straight on, so he began ripping himself out of the embrace but to no avail. Cameron pulled their bodies around the corner of the restaurant for the both of them to get cover. To the surrounding audience it was just the regular slutty couple, but the two strangers kissed each other in passionate confusion.

When they shifted their attention another way, Neal broke his kiss but held on to the other man's body.

"Are they after you or me," asked Neal playfully, "because you pulling me into a dark alley wasn't an accident."

"You kissing me wasn't an accident either," whispered Cameron into his attackers ear, drunk on his adrenaline

"I've got a secure place we can go to unless, that is, you prefer to hide in this alley all night." Offered Neal.