Truth Or Dare

You were playing with the bakusquad. Surprisingly they managed to convince Bakugo to join. "OK y/n, truth or dare?" Kaminari asked. You thought for a while before choosing truth. You heard Bakugo mumble "pussy" but ignored him. "OK, who's your crush?" you felt your face heat up "w-who says I have a crush?" you stutter "oh come on, it's obviously Bakugo" Ashido points out, smirking slightly. "m-maybe" is all you manage to say.

You continue playing the game until it was your turn again. "truth or dare y/n?" Kirishima asked "ha! Dare!" you said confidently but that all faded once you saw the smirk on his face "I dare you to sit on bakugo's lap for the rest of the game" he says. "do I not have a say in this?" Bakugo asked seeming pissed (as usual). you try to stop blushing as you get comfortable on bakugo. "Kaminari truth or dare?" he thought for a while before choosing dare "OK, I dare you to kiss your crush" you said with a devilish smirk. "I mean I have a boyfriend so" he said before kissing Kirishima (yes, kirikami is a thing in this seeing as I couldn't get Kiribaku) "WHAT?!" you, sero and Ashido screamed in unison. "tch, you guys really are idiots" Bakugo States confidently as Kirishima and Kaminari are dieing from laughter.

You played for a couple more hours before everyone else fell asleep. You slowly got of Bakugo before going to the kitchen to grab a snack. You saw knifes and somehow felt intranced by them. "good, something sharp enough to stab myself with" you thought before mentally smacking yourself "no, why would I think that?" you walked back into the common room and sat on the sofa by Bakugo.

Maybe you should stab yourself with those knife. You heard your brothers voice say, obviously in your mind since no one woke up from it.

(sideways will be your brothers thoughts while underlined will be yours)

Go on, do it. It's not like anyone would care

You're wrong, my friends would care

What friends?

Ashido, sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, Bakugo, all of 1a, they're all my friends

Ha! You really think they're your friends? They don't care for you, they're just using you

N-no they wouldn't do that

Well they are. I'm just helping you

S-shut up

Nah. Anyway

W-what?

Why don't you just admit it? Remember all the times you'd see them hanging out? They'd look like they were having so much fun until you came

Y-you're right..

Good. You're useless

I'm useless

You're weak

I'm weak

You're pathetic

I'm pathetic

No body loves you

No body loves me

You should just go kill yourself

I should just go kill myself

Good. Now then go into the kitchen

You got up and walked into the kitchen

Get one of the knifes

You picked up the sharpest knife there

Take it to your room

You walked up to your dorm

Lock the door

You locked the door

Get the pills I gave you a while ago

You picked up the pills and sat on your bed

Now, cut and eat the pills quickly

You started. Cutting yourself then taking a pill. Cutting yourself then taking a pill.

HI! I have no idea what this chapter is honestly. I also have no idea how to kill yourself, I just found this on another fanfic so decided to use it 🤷‍♀️