A Cute Boy

*beep beep beep*

You automatically turned the alarm off and checked the time "6am? Y is my alarm set for 6am?!" you thought to yourself as you drifted off to sleep. "Y/N?! YOU BETTER BE GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL" your mum yelled. "school? But it's the holi- oh shit, I'm going to ua today!" you thought to yourself and quickly got up and ready.

Luckily you can get changed quite quickly as you don't need to pick an outfit. You ate you're breakfast and was about to leave when "y/n! Wait!" it was Jisatsu "what do you want?" you said, slightly annoyed "mum said I have to come to school with you" "but you weren't accepted" he then touched you're shoulder and dissapered "you were though" he said from inside of you. "just because he can go inside people doesn't mean he has to go everywhere with me"

*timeskip*

The bell went indicating that it was lunch. You walked into the cafeteria and looked around, trying to find a good place to sit when you saw Ashido waving at you. You walked over to sit with her, kirishima, kaminari, Sero and Bakugo. You didn't understand why they wanted to hang out with him, he was just a angry, self centered, kinda hot, brat. Wait what?! Did I just say he was hot?! "hello? Earth to y/n" kaminari said, you suddenly realised you were spaced out while staring at bakugo. You started blushing like crazy and quickly ate hoping that no one noticed. "someone's got a crush" Ashido whispered to Sero "I DO NOT" they both started laughing. The rest of the lunch consisted of the others teasing you.

You constantly found yourself staring at bakugo throughout the day. He was really amazing, he was hot, strong, his quirk was extremely powerful. The only issue was that he was angry and rude towards everyone, apart from you, whenever he was around you he calmed down.

The final bell rang and everyone rushed to the door. You were slightly behind, because you had to put all your stuff in your bag, so you missed out on walking back with Ashido. (in case it wasn't obvious, you and Ashido are best friends) You walked home on your own like the lonely person you are.

When you got home you ran upstairs and plopped yourself onto your bed. You picked up your phone and checked the 1a group chat

Uraraka
Hey guys, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall later?

Bakugo🧡
I'm not gonna be seen with you extras

Ashido
Bakugo, you don't have to be rude. And sure!

(everyone else agrees blah blah blah)

Kaminari
What about you y/n?

Y/n
Of course! I'd love to come!

Bakugo🧡
Fine I guess I'll come

Ashido
Oooooh

Bakugo🧡
SHUT UP RACCOON EYES

Uraraka
OK! See you guys soon!

Going to the mall huh? And bakugo's coming! Wait why do I want to impress him? You shrugged it off and started choosing a outfit.