The Mall

You finally picked the perfect outfit and put it on

"trying to impress a guy?" your brothers annoying voice said "none of your business bitch" there was suddenly a knock on the door and you ran downstairs, "HI ASHIDO!" you yelled and gave her a hug "hey y/n! Wow you look cute in that, lucky Mineta isn't coming" you both laughed and walked to the mall together.

*timeskip*

Everyone was already at the mall when you got there. You looked around for bakugo "wait, why am I trying to find him?" You thought to yourself when you felt something tap your shoulder. You turned around and it was bakugo "hey y/n, you look nice" he stuttered you just blushed and smiled "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY SISTER BITCH" omg he's so annoying "JISATSU?!" everyone stated at you "heh sorry my brother decided it would be funny to use his quirk on me so he can talk through me, and yes his name is Jisatsu don't ask why cuz I have no idea" you awkwardly explained.

You and the others walked round shops for a while. After a lot of you and the rest of the girls convincing the boys you managed to get into a jewellery store. You went straight to the chokers and started looking through them. There was one that you really liked

Unfortunately, you didn't have enough money because you spent it all on food (my life in a sentence) bakugo realised you were upset and grabbed the choker "bakugo what are you doing?" you said with a confused expression

Unfortunately, you didn't have enough money because you spent it all on food (my life in a sentence) bakugo realised you were upset and grabbed the choker "bakugo what are you doing?" you said with a confused expression. He ignored you and went up to the till to buy it. You tried to protest but he wouldn't take no for an answer. He shyly came up to you and gave it to you which gained a couple of whistles and oohs from your other classmates.

*timeskip cuz idk what to wright😅*

You got home and forced Jisatsu to deactivate his quirk before you went to bed. That night you couldn't stop thinking about bakugo.