#4 new job

He lifted her horizontally, and she began to scream.

Sana: "Amma, amma, this man is kidnapping me! Save me, someone! This demon will devour me!"

Sid yelled at her to be quiet...

But she didn't stop. Then he halted, pinned her against the wall, and came so close to her that she continued to scream.

Sana: "Amma, this demon is going to eat me! Oh, someone stop him!"

He was just in awe of her when he realized she had called him a 'rakshas,' which means beast.

Sid: "Hey, wait a minute, what did you call me? A rakshas, a beast?" She interrupted him.

Sana: "Yes, you are a beast, a rakshas, but... a... handsome one." Then she realized what she had said.

Sid moved closer to her after her words, and her breath hitched. He came even closer, just inches away from her lips, and was about to kiss her when suddenly (boom) he was jolted out of his daydream by Vikas's continuous calling.

Vik: "Where are you, bro? What are you thinking about?"

Sid: "Nothing," he thought about what he had been daydreaming.

Vik: "Bro, she just slapped you, and you're not going to say anything..." He was cut off as Sana approached them and said,

Sana: "Haye rabba, I'm sorry, I didn't hit you on purpose. It was a dare from my friends." She pointed towards her friends. "It wasn't intentional."

Sid: "Oh, so it was your dream. I thought to take revenge on you..."

Sana, murmuring: "Such a rakshas." Then louder, "Oh, you can take your revenge now."

Sid: "So, will you dance with me?" He extended his hand towards her. Sana was shocked but then thought to herself that it was just a dance. She turned towards her friends who were nodding and saying yes, and she agreed with a slight blush.

The song starts

Dil ka dariya beh hi gya
Ishq ibaadat ban hi gya
Khud ko mjhe tu saup de
Meri jarurat tu ban gya

Sid' s hands were on sana's waist and sana's hands were on sid's shoulder then he twirls her and made her down and holds her by waist

Baat dil ki nazro ne ki
Sach keh rha teri kasam
Tere binn ab na lenge ek bhi dum
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

Then sid hold sana up by her waist and twirls her she was very much blushing

Tere bin ab naa lenge ek bhi dum
Tjhe kitna chahne lage hum
Tere saath ho jayenge khtm
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

Oooooooo

As the song concluded, Sid departed, leaving Sana amidst applause. She then joined her friends, who playfully teased her.

Shef teased, "Look at her, blushing as if she's just seen her husband on their wedding day!"

Sana, trying to silence her friends' teasing, urged them to leave, reminding them of her important interview the next day. They all agreed and said their goodbyes.

After everyone had left, Sid remained, a smile playing on his lips.

The next morning, Sana prepared herself for the day ahead, ready to face her interview with confidence.

Sana opted for a minimalist makeup look and styled her hair straight, complementing it with her usual earrings

As she departed for the office, she hailed a cab and found herself preoccupied with thoughts of acceptance at her new workplace.

Engrossed in her contemplations, it wasn't until the cab came to a halt that she realized she had arrived at her destination.

This was the office view and she was just admiring the view then she entered and was shocked seeing the sight

Then it was her 1st conference meeting wid her boss and she was literally nervous as its her first time meeting the boss after getting selected she goes there and was a bit late as she got confused in the rooms, so she hurriedly enters inside and ...

Then it was her 1st conference meeting wid her boss and she was literally nervous as its her first time meeting the boss after getting selected she goes there and was a bit late as she got confused in the rooms, so she hurriedly enters inside and got shocked

Sana, lost in thought, wonders, "Babaji, what is this...?"[1^]

/////////////////////////

Today marks the end of our current discussion. I would like to clarify that I have altered Sana's profession, believing that her skills are more aptly suited for a designer role. My apologies for any confusion this may have caused. Please continue to support with your love and votes. Much love to everyone!

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗