#3 selected (edited)

Upon entering the club, Mahira's heart shattered as she witnessed her boyfriend, Asim, kissing another girl. Sana, noticing Mahira's distress, approached with concern.

Sana: "What happened, Mahi?" she asked, her face etched with worry.

Mahi, struggling to speak through her sobs, managed to convey the betrayal she had just witnessed. Sana, following Mahira's gaze, saw Asim in the act.

Fueled by anger, Sana marched towards Asim and doused him and the girl with juice. As Asim turned to retaliate, Shefali intervened, grabbing his hand and shoving him back. The girl, Himanshi, moved to confront Shefali, but Sana was quicker, delivering a firm slap that sent her to the ground. The crowd watched in stunned silence, save for one person who admired Sana's fierce spirit and was captivated by her beauty.

Seizing the moment, Sana beckoned Mahira over and handed her a sandal. With a swing of Sana's high heel, Mahira delivered a slap to Asim, leaving him in shock before he hastily exited the club.

Sana was concerned for Mahi and asked if she was okay. Mahi, struggling to contain her anger and tears, insisted she was fine. Jas suggested they should leave, and Shef agreed, proposing they take Mahi back to her apartment. Neli also agreed, suggesting they forget the night's events and discuss everything at home, seeking affirmation from Mahi, who nodded in agreement.

Upon their return to Mahira's apartment, Sana inquired again about Mahi's well-being. Mahi confessed she felt betrayed. Sana advised Mahi to let go of the person who wronged her, asserting that he wasn't worthy of her and that she shouldn't even speak to such people. Mahi concurred, acknowledging that he didn't deserve her. Sana then helped Mahira to bed.

Meanwhile, at the club, Sid was lost in thought about a girl, smiling to himself until Vikas snapped him out of it and suggested they have a drink. They stayed until 1 am before leaving.

Three days later, Mahira was starting to feel better. Sana suggested they go to the mall for some shopping to lift their spirits, and Mahira agreed, ready to prepare for their outing.

Sana's outfit

Sana wears this wid same makeup and same hair

Mahira's outfit