Harley

December 1rst, 2nd Year Of Culinary School, Our Apartment

I awoke to the smell of breakfast. Helena came through the door with a tray "morning love" she said sweetly. i put a small smile on my face she kissed me. "today i made quiche, a cheese and ham omlete and french toast bon apetit" you could tell she was really serious about cooking she really took her teachings home with her. not that i would ever complain she was really good at it. i scooted over in the bed so she could lay down with me as i dug in to my meal "is it good?" she asked starry eyed "of course" i said with my mouth full. she kissed my cheek, my smile fell. "whats wrong?" she asked "nothing" "its not nothing what is it?" i didn't have the heart to tell her. "harley?" i got half way off the bed before she pulled me back her hands were trembling "i don't feel in love with you anymore" i said i couldn't look at her. her hands left me  "there's someone else isn't there?" there was a lump in my throat "who is she?" "Marielle". silence enveloped the room i turned around her eyes were hollow and black she was someone i didn't know. i put my hand on her face she pulled it off. she got up and walked out of the room i could see her grab her shoes and keys. she walked out the door into the december air leaving all her belongings behind.