four.

"A fucking Lamborghini?"

"Yes, Seb, for the ninth time, yes, a Lamborghini." I tell him through the phone.

I've been repeating the same thing for five minutes now.

"What? The? Fuck? Blue?" He says letting out a deep breath.

"Crazy... I know."

"He drove her home in a Lambo?" I hear Zac sound shocked in the back.

Oh for fuck's sake, him too. 

"Yes! Can you believe this shit?" Seb tells him sounding literally like a child.

"Yes guys, he did drive me home in a Lamborghini... can we please move on now? We've been over this for a bit too long, don't you think?" I yell at them.

"It's just... how did that even happen? I thought you even said he wasn't from here."

"Yeah, that's what I thought, but I was wrong apparently. My bike wasn't working and he just... popped up and gave me a ride... that's what happened... I need you to help me with fixing it by the way, I le-"

"How the fuck does he just pop there and give you ride in his Lamborghini?" He interrupts me.

If I hear the word "Lamborghini" one more time...

"He is hm... friends with the owner... so he was there and saw me... and we... well... we talked... and I told him about the motorcycle being fucked up so he offered to drive me home... that is all." I explain to him.

"What? You were talking? Blue!"

What? That's not shocking. Is talking not a think anymore?

"What is the issue in talking?"

"How can you say he is not into you? Listen... He finds you, spends time talking to you and then drives you home like prince charming... And you still don't think he is into you? Fuck sake, Blue, this is meant to be... Have you seen his fucking car? He is loaded... Do you really think stealing anything from him woul-"

Not this again.

"Seb, I'm hanging up the phone if you don't stop that... I don't fucking want to do that, alright? He is actually not a bad person... I don't want to use him."

"But who cares? He has so much money and-"

"I care!" I tell him raising my voice.

"Blue, you can't be fucking serious... this is literally God giving you a chance to get money for your mom and you're throwing it away..."

"I'll find some other way, don't bring God into this... And you could help me with it, you know..."

"Not again, Blue, I've said what I had to say about that... I'm not going to be responsible for you getting in the middle of that shit."

"Okay and I've said what I had to say about the Harry situation too but you're still being a pain in the ass about it, so yeah..."

Why is he so fucking annoying with this?

"Blue, can you please come here?" I hear my mom shout from the living room.

"Alright, whatever... look, my mom is calling me, I gotta go." I tell him rolling out of my bed.

"Please tell me you'll think about it again, Blue, don't be stupid."

"Hmmmmmm... No." I say and hang up the phone. "Coming mom." I shout back as I get up from bed and look at myself in the mirror.