three.

So... I got fired today.

Isn't that just spectacular news?

I don't know what else is supposed to happen in my life, I swear to God... instead of getting better, it's like that meme - "if anything, it went from worse to worser".

I dreaded that stupid company anyway, but I really REALLY needed that job... that money.

I tried to convince them to let me stay with everything in me, actually... I begged them... but they didn't give a shit.

My boss, well, ex boss, was probably the biggest piece of shit of a man I've ever met... I kinda worked as his assistant, and God forbid the amount of times I had to bite my tongue in order to not tell him to go fuck himself.

We all know it's not unusual for me to want to tell people to fuck off, but with him, it was just something else.

He is disgusting, rude and doesn't deserve anything he has.

I'm so sorry, but I truly hope the company closes for good and all the remaining employees find a much much better job... all that place ever did was fool people into really shitty health insurance, it made me so mad and so sad... don't fucking mess around with people's health, but again, I had to bite my tongue, because making money was still the most important... so my mom's health wouldn't be messed around with.

But now I just hope he chokes on his own dick. Doesn't even deserve to have someone else's in his mouth.

"Your services are just not needed anymore".

I can kind of agree, to be honest... what does he need an assistant for? He doesn't do shit.

All he "did", the one doing was me... but again, couldn't say a word... Because yes, it wasn't exactly a fortune, but it was some money and now there's no money.

I still have the club but working two nights a week makes as much money as nothing in comparison to the amounts I need.

And I need it more each day... I'm lost.

Really really need to find a new job coming Monday.

I honestly just don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do.

"Blue, why are you so quiet?" My mom asks.

"I'm not."

I haven't told her about the job thing.

"Yes you are, you haven't said one word and barely touched your food." She says with a concerned face.

Oh.

I didn't exactly want to tell her because I know she'll get super worried, but she has to know... I mean she will one way or the other.

"I got fired today." I say in a low voice, finally grabbing the fork to bring some food to my mouth. "I'm sorry mom." I say even lower.

I'm so sorry your life is still on hold because I can't provide enough money.

"Sorry? No, Blue, stop, you have nothing to be sorry for. What happened?" 

Always trying to make sure I'm alright... never blaming me for anything... always being so understanding and kind... never judging... that's my mom right there.

"My services are just not needed anymore apparently." I tell her between my teeth.

"Baby Blue, it's alright... I don't want you quiet or sad or starving yourself over that, okay?" She says putting her hand on my cheek over the table.