one.

BLUE

"Yeah? Well... If it wasn't for you I would already be at the hospital, by my mom's side... where I belong, Seb!" I scream at him and hit his chest with my two hands.

Do I ever do anything that isn't yelling every time I am with him? I don't think so... But I wouldn't want it any other way.

"You were the one that called me!" He yells back at me. Again... usual.

"Details, Sebastian! That's just details!"

"It's not..." He says suddently softening his voice and geting closer to me, his hand on my cheek. "But we both know you only say that because you can't admit you always want to feel my-"

"Dare to finish that sentence and you won't have it for me to feel next time!" I say and take his hand harshly from my cheek.

"Oh, ok, Bluey... no need to be all agressive now, baby." He says giving me that dumb smile he always has painted on his face whenever I threaten him...

Which, again, happens quite often...

I've known Seb my entire life... He has been my neighbour, best friend... basically only friend... and ocasionally... let's call it, hm... friends with bennefits.

We have been close for over 15 years... and this bennefit situation has been going for 2? I think... My situation is... I know I'll never find anyone to date, or marry or have kids and have a beautiful happily ever after... that's just not for me... I also don't think I'd ever find anyone to care about like that.

Between me and Seb... we're like siblings... whoa, no... not siblings... not siblings at all... Jesus Christ... but like... really really close friends who've known each other for years and years... the sex is just... an extra, I guess?

We have our little agreement going until he finds someone... then we'll stop. He isn't like me... He is all lovey dovey... I'm not at all.

However, I may be heartless for the most part... but my body... it still has some needs... and sex is a great outlet to let all my stress out.

Well... for stress I have sex, boxing and cussing people off... mainly Sebastian... Zac too sometimes... But Seb is my main target usually.

He is so annoying. I want to cut his dick off and feed it to the fish half of the time... But I love him with all my heart and would literally kill anyone that dares to touch him. Kill.

"Shut up, alright?" I say with my hand around his neck applying just enough pressure to scare him off. As a joke, of course... yeah, a joke. "Meet me at the hospital, will you?"

"Won't you give me a ride, hun?" He asks me. "Baby Blue... please?" And back to the stupid smile we are.

I put on my helmet and climb on my motorcycle saying "No." and driving away.

I think I hear him yell-laugh something along the lines of "That fucking attitude of yours will get you killed!" but I am already too far away to listen properly.

He is wrong. My "fucking attitude" is the very thing that made me survive so much shit in life.

In less than 10 minutes we're already rushing inside the hospital.

"Dr. James! Dr. James! Where's my Mom? Where is she?"

"Blue, calm down!" Seb tries to calm me down putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I can't stay calm, Seb! It's my mother!" I jerk away from him turning to Dr. James again. "Where is she? How is she?"

"She is stable now, Blue. She is in a room already medicated... She'll probably be able to go home by the morning."