Brad's Christmas Imagine

Brad's Christmas Imagine:

It was snowing on a Saturday evening. It was Christmas Eve and you've decided to go out and get some star bucks, little did you know you were going to meet your ex, Bradley Will Simpson.
As soon as you enter you see him in the corner of your eye, but decide to ignore him and just get your drink. Once you've paid for you drink you go to walk out, only to see Brad staring into his cup, emotionless.
"Hey," you awkwardly say as you stand close to his table.
"Y/N? What are you doing here?" He asks you, a slight glimpse of hope in his eyes.
"Well, I was getting some coffee, but I saw you, you alright?" You ask, still standing up. Brad bites his lip before he makes a hand gesture for you to sit down. You smile at him before sitting down.
"So?" You sip on your coffee waiting for him to say something.
"Well..." He starts. "You haven't left my mind, I can't believe I was so blind to dump you. But now I know you won't take me back." He says, looking into your eyes.
"Brad I" you start to speak but he cuts you off.
"Don't worry about it," he sends you a fake smile.
"No Brad, you haven't left my mind either." You admit, smiling at him.
"Would you give me another shot?" Brad questions you. You nod.
"I love you Y/N!" He says kissing you softly.
"I love you too," you add.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A Christmas present from ~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x
Merry Christmas! X