Brad: Date

Your POV,

"But Brad, you promised you'd tell me what we were doing, you know I hate surprises!" You pout, looking over at your boyfriend who is driving a car to a secret destination.

"I said maybe, no promises were made," he chuckles and puts a hand on your thigh. A rush of excitement goes through you, but you know this date is special to him.

"Well; I might get out of the car if you don't tell me where we're going," you joke.

"Y/N, I don't think you'd jump out of a moving car, let's be honest here..." He raises an eyebrow and you sigh as you know he's right.

"Well just please tell me where you're taking me," you beg and he smirks, pulling into an empty car park, from the smell you can tell that the destination is by the sea, but because it's quite late the darkness has taken over. "You're not going to murder me are you?"

"Why would I do that to the girl of my dreams?" He asks and gets out of the car, walking to your side and opening the door for you. You say a thank you and he takes your hand, intertwining your fingers.

"I'm the girl of your dreams?" You ask him shocked, as you walk into the beach and head towards a cave.

"Of course you are, that's why I did this..." He takes you inside of the cave, where you see candles lit by a blanket with loads of food and two bottles of wine.

"Brad... It's... It's beautiful," tears well up in your eyes and he panics, quickly wiping any tears that have formed away.

"Baby don't cry, I'd do anything for you," he kisses your lips gently, leaving you eating more as he pulls away. "Now come on, the food won't eat itself," he jokes and sits you down along with himself.

So this was a short one, I'm doing these again and will take requests. DM me or comment
-a boy (from the vamps)
-your name
-what you'd like to happen (just so I have an idea)
-and give this a shoutout so more people can read this stuff!