chapter 2

Chapter 2

I walked past them and outside just as a black SUV pulled up along the street. I squealed and jumped up and down “BROTHER!” I screamed and rushed over to the car. I could vaguely sense the brothers behind me probably watching like I had lost my mind but I haven’t seen my brother in about a decade only talked to him over the phone. The door opened and Klaus stepped out I could hear the sharp intake of breath that came from behind me. I ran up to him and stood looking up at him. “hi!” he chuckled and leaned against the door. “Your little doppelganger is in this town. just break the curse and go again its what you always do” I huffed and stormed off mumbling profanities to him.

Klaus appeared in front of me “now love what’s wrong”

“why is it always about that bitch or someone who looks like her! Your always chasing after Katarina for your damn revenge or looking for her look alike to break your damn curse. I get it you want to become some all mighty hybrid to protect your family. Well news flash brother your family is daggered and temporarily dead. I’m always on the opposite side of the world as you. Oh yeah and Elijah isn’t daggered anymore.”

“and why not?”

“because I got lonely you fool, because I always get lonely I may be immortal but I have feelings Klaus! I cannot turn my feelings off like you can I feel everything for the past thousand years I have felt every loss every heartbreak and you know what I wanted during those times brother?”

He looked down “what sister?”

“I WANTED MY FUCKING BROTHER TO TELL ME THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK! But no you were too busy chasing Katarina and her doppelganger that I had no brother to do that so you know what? DON’T TALK TO ME UNTIL YOU HAVE TIME FOR YOUR BABY SISTER!” With that I walked away and this time he didn’t follow me. 

I arrived home and slammed my door shut and laid on my bed and put my pillow over my head. “hello my dear” I jumped up and grabbed my stake from under my blanket.

“Now it’s not nice to pull a weapon on your brother now is it?”

“ELIJAH it’s not nice to sneak in on your sister either!”

“Now don’t shout, mother taught us better”

“Yeah the woman who turned her family into immortal beings so she wouldn’t have to lose them and then ended up dead anyways”

“Do not speak ill of mother Twyla it is inappropriate and disrespectful”

“Yes as disrespectful as my outburst to Klaus was and don’t deny you heard it I know you were there”

“Yes I heard it but I do not think you were wrong to say that you were speaking the truth”

“I can’t believe I said that to him though. I meant it but I was too harsh I love him to death but I can’t stand him throwing his life away for that BITCH!”

“why don’t you just tell him this Twyla?”

“BECAUSE HE DOESN’T LISTEN TO ME EVER!”

“I’m sorry sister ill go let you sleep goodnight” I hugged him and he kissed my head and he moved to the window and jumped out. I laid down and fell asleep.

ELIJAHS POV

I jumped out of Twyla’s window and ran to the house Klaus is staying at. I walked in the door and slammed it shut. “Klaus! Get out here I need to speak to you now” He came around the corner and smirked at me “hello brother how are you I see you are alive and well.”

“you already knew I was undaggered. Twyla told you, and then you upset her. All she wants you to do is listen to her brother she feels like she is nothing but dirt to you and that you don’t care about her because she is not a vampire.”