chapter 4

Chapter 4

I soon make it to the grave yard; the boys pull up behind me looking confused. I start the trek through the graveyard and through the small woods behind it to where I have her buried and sit on her grave stroking the dirt. The three boys are looking at me, Klaus and Elijah looking at me confused and Damon looking like his normal cocky self. Klaus speaks first “whose grave is this sister?” I look down in shame and sadness.

“This is the grave belongs to a little girl that I failed to save in England. I was there and on my second week, I was sitting in the market watching, when a little girl, Hailey is her name, she was standing there alone. It was ten minutes before her father found her and when he did he started screaming at her not to wander away from him, when he slapped her I went over and talked to him and he thought Hailey told me about how he abused her at home. So I followed them when they got to their house I heard yelling and him hit her so I went in and I saw a gun but as I was running at him he shot her and she died in my arms. So I shot him and his wife in the head, brought her here and buried her the way she deserves.” I look up and they are looking at me with pity. That made me mad “DON’T PITY ME! EVER! I don’t deserve it and I don’t like it so don’t” with that I set up my candles and sprinkled the sage around me. Then the witch hazel, I winced as I sprinkled it, it burnt my fingers.

I started mumbling in Latin and when I was done with that and she still didn’t come to me I looked up with a scowl on my face and huffed. “HAILEY MIKELSON GET YOUR LITTLE ASS DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT! I AINT PLAYING WITH YOU LIL GIRL ILL GO TO THE SPIRIT REALM JUST TO KICK YOUR ASS!” as soon as I finished she appeared in front of me looking mad. “I am so sorry Hailey. I haven’t kept my promise. I deserve whatever you want to do to me.” I look down in shame “you know I have been talking to your mother, and she tells me of a spell to bring me back to the human realm. So I can be with you and I would be immortal but like you I could be turned into a vampire. Would you want to do it?”

I look at her with a smile on my face “of course I already gave you my last name I would love for you to join me. MOTHER! MAY I SPEAK TO YOU PLEASE?” I yell and watch as she appears in front of me smiling. “How do I accomplish this and am I powerful enough?” she looks at me with pride.

“Yes my lovely daughter, you are but I will be helping you to do it you will need candles sage and the blood of the potens originale pythonissam, aka you my dear.”

I look at her dumbfounded “no no no no no way in hell am I that I can’t be I thought that was you! Uh uh no way nope” I shake my head violently

“My dear no matter how many times you say no doesn’t change the fact that it’s true” she looks at me

“Ok let’s get this done I have all I need right here let’s do it.” She nods and puts her hand on my shoulder and I feel a surge of power go through me, it’s so strong I arch my back to let it go through me fully. Klaus goes to come to me but I shake my head no. he stops and watches me.

I start chanting and a small dagger appears in my hand, and quickly I slice my arm open and hold it over the grave and let the blood drop on the dirt. And continue chanting and watch as Hailey turns from spirit to flesh and blood. I smile and chant until it’s completed.

My mother smiles and hugs me before disappearing. I look up to see my brothers looking proud and Damon looking confused. I absentmindedly rubbed the tattoo on my wrist that I hid from everyone, because of the questions that would follow. Elijah was the first to notice me doing in and lifted up my sleeve. “What’s this Twyla?”

“Well you see after she died I went out and got this. It’s her initials only with our last name because she’s worthy of it. And I charmed it so if she ever needed me she could find me and we would always be bound together.” I looked at her and smiled she rushed over and hugged me. I smiled but remember that I killed her parents and I still haven’t told her. So I held her at arm’s length. “Hailey.......uhh….I uhhh…..kind of….sort of………killedyourparentsafteryoudied.” I rushed out afraid of her reaction. She looked at me and smiled “I know I saw them in the other realm and they kept muttering about this crazy bitch who took a gun to their head after they ‘taught me my lesson’ I kind of figured it was you.” The taught me my lesson comment made my blood boil and I guess everyone could see it so they backed up a little even Damon.

Hailey was the first person to speak, “I know they upset you sister, but they are dead you don’t have to worry about them anymore and neither do I they can’t hurt me. So calm down” as she said this, an evil sadistic smile forms on my face. They all noticed and looked at me afraid and confused. Seeing as the things I need are still here I light the candles again. I start mumbling angrily under my breath; soon they appear in front of me. “Hello I assume you remember me seeing as I killed you and its came to my attention you think I’m a bitch. So is there something you would like to say to me you sniveling asshole?” Mitchell; Hailey’s father; lunges at me, I hold my hand up and he flies back into a grave. “It is not wise to try and hurt the potens originale pythonissam. Secunda vero sententia non occidam te et ponam visitationem tuam interitum inferos” (I will kill you again without a second thought I will make your afterlife hell)

I saw the fear in their faces and laughed, it came out as a psychotic sounding laugh I felt like a sadist. But of course I am a sadist. Everyone looked at me strangely. The only person besides me that could see the two ghosts in front of me is Hailey, and she was hiding behind Klaus. I grabbed the two by their throats and flung them so hard that they made two indents in the ground. I stood over them menacingly and looked at them with all the hate I had. “if I hear one thing about you then I will bring you back and torture you until you beg for mercy. Just remember you hurt my daughter and the hate that causes never goes away. Why did you hurt her? Huh Mitchell? Was it because she looks like me? You were so much more loving when we met. What happened to you?” he looks at me and smiles weakly “you did my dear” I looked at him with pity “if that were true you would have remembered me when I confronted you about our daughter” with that I walked away tears brimming my eyes. I feel them leave the world again and turn to Hailey “come my dear we have things to do.” I smile and she takes my hand and we walk back to the car and drive back to the house.

---

I walk into the living room around 5, dressed in black studded skinny jeans and an Eminem/Lil Wayne tee-shirt with black converse, an Oscar the grouch blinged out necklace and a leather jacket on. Everyone looks at me I smile and wave, everyone’s here Damon, Klaus, Elijah, Hailey, Rebecca, Stefan, Elena, Matt, Tyler, Caroline, Alex, and me. “soooo I have something totally important to do sooo ill see you all tomorrow and BYE!” I yell and run to the door with my vamp speed.

Just as I reach for the handle Klaus is in front of me. “Where are you going and why are you trying to hide it?” he asked me. I looked all around avoiding his eyes.

“Well you see, I have a friend and he always like goes into dark alleys and I always save him because he’s a target to a lot of supes. And he owes me some favors but, I had a vision that he’s going to be attacked tonight at this concert so I’m going you know supernatural bodyguard so I got to go” I looked around everyone’s looking at me.

“We are coming also” Klaus declares

I groan “just when you meet him don’t go crazy or I will kill you all. Ok?”

“Ok?” everyone says with a confused look on their faces. Katarina walks in “me too cuz I already know who it is so yeah lets go”

“Of course you do” I sigh and walk out to my motorcycle and lead them to the concert. I jump off and walk up to the ticket counter

---------

PS the girl in the cover photo is Twyla! aint she a bad ass with major swag