Chapter Seven

Rachel is five-and-a-half months pregnant

Dominic POV

When Rachel was three-and-a-half months we find out that she was having two girls and two boys. We are all pump up and ready to see the little pups. Jacob has simmer down a little but is still does not like to be away from her. When we find out the sex of the pups, I have the painters paint theirroom one for the boys in navy blue and the other one pink for the girls. Finally, the pup's rooms are done. All the things that they need and Rachel. Rachel must go the vet in a little bit to give birth to the pups and we are debating if Jacob should go are not. We all settled on names for the pups ( you find out later in the story). I am in the living room with Crystal when we hear Rachel scream and we run into her room.

"What is going on in here?"

"Rachel water broke, and the babies are come"

"Jacob come over here"

"She is 5 cm dilated"

(Rachel Scream)

"Can she make it to the vet"

"Yes"

"Ok, Jacob I need you to get the baby's bag. it is in my room by the doorway"

"Ok, is Rachel going to be ok"

"yes, she is. now go and get the baby's bag"

(car ride to the vet and phone call)

"How is she?"

"She is good for right now Dr. Tom"

"Let's get her to the birthing room now"

"Jacob you have to stay with your owners in till we are ready for you to be in there"

(a little later)

"She is ready to give birth you can come in now Jacob"

(after the birth of the babies)

"Dominic they are here, Two boys and two girls. One of the girls is a rare breed like mom and one of the boys is too. The boy that is the rare breed at this age can get extremely sick and can die. That get sick very easily during the aging process because they are developing female organs inside and male organs outside. I am going to cape him in the ICU for babies in till he is a year old and then you can take him home. The other three babies are all healthy and you can take them home tomorrow with mom"

"Now on Rachel she is going to vary protective of the pup same with Jacob. She will take care of them and do what mom do. So, on that do not pick them up just stay away and let them tack care of their pups. They will let you know when it is Ok"

"Now will you like to see them"

"Yes"

"Ok follow me"

"There she is"

"Honey look at them they are so cute"

"Yes, they are. I like to stay and look at them all night, but we need to get going"

"Can you get Jacob?"

"He is in the ICU with the baby boy. Which is that room over there"

(opening the door)

"Jacob it is time to go home come on you will see them tomorrow when we pick them up"

"Ok"

"We will see you tomorrow Tom"

"Ok, we will see you tomorrow. I let Rachel you guys when home"

"Thank you"

(Carry ride home)

"Come Jacob let get something to eat then to bed tomorrow is going to be busy for you and Rachel"

"Ok"