Chapter One

By Rachel see you tomorrow"

"By Mrs. Fox"

Finally, school is over. My Stomach is growling.

"God I'm so hungry, hmm I think I'll go to Taco Bell I said to myself. My walk was about halfway done when I started to feel pain in my neck and very lightheaded. I tried my best to shut it off I was not going to let this lightheaded business getting in my way. Pretty soon my eyes were getting so heavy and I collapsed

??? POV

"Good she's finally asleep it took longer than normal"

"Well different humans have different responses for how long the meds take affect"

"True and she's a rare type"

"She will be worth a lot more than the others"

"Come on let's get her back"

Rachel POV

"Ow what happened" I said to myself as I looked around. Where the hell am I and why am I in a cage and WHY IM NAKED with a collar on. I quickly cover myself up as much as I can before someone walked in.

Dominic POV

Right now, I am in the car with my wife and are pet Jacob. I have always wanted another pet but never found the one that I liked. Today might be the day I may find the right pet; I can feel it.

"Here we are, this is where I got Jacob"

"I think Jacob remembers. Are you going to bring him or leave him in the car?"

"I will bring him in I know he will be a good boy and not get into trouble."

"Alright let's go I can't wait to see their selection"

We walked into the store and there was the store owner doing inventory in the front.

"Hello there, is there anything in particular you are looking for today" the store owner asked me and Crystal

"Yes, I come to adopt a human pet"

"Aw yes we just got a few new ones yesterday"

"Great"

"What would you like, male or female"

"A female"

"Ok that's fine, may I ask is this your first human"

"Yes, my wife Crystal has a pet, but I have not"

"Is this your wife pet here?"

"Yes, I was planning to breed him before I fixed him"

"Very well, please both of you follow me"

The store owner opens a door to a long hallway with cages lined on the walls.

"Ok females are on the right. The last 3 humans on the right are new. Please let me know if you would like to see one closer"

"Ok thank you" I replied and started walking down the large hallway.

Rachel POV

I looked out between the bars of my cage to see a couple and a pet looking at different cage. I was pondering this question would it be me today and could here other humans cry and scream and move around. I turned around and took my seat in the farthest corner possible of my cage. As they got closer the more, I prayed to be invisible.

Dominic POV

I looked all the way down the female row. When I got to the last cage it looked empty until I noticed a little girl in the farthest corner of the cage trying to stay hidden, poor little girl she's just scared.

"Um excuse me store owner I would like to see this human closer"

"Yes, sir be right there" he left to grab the key to open the cage.

"Hey honey, what do you think she looks like"

"Who know but she looks tiny are you sure you want to see her I mean there are plenty of others"

"Yes, I want I see her I want to go through all my options"

"Ok just making sure"

"Alright now which one do you want to see"

"Um this one here sir"

"Ah she's new I haven't gotten good look at her yet because we just got her in but from what I was told her name is Rachel and a rare breed"

"Rare breed?"

"Yes, her hair and eyes are the same color"

"Wow that's so cool isn't its Dominic" Crystal said

"Ya it is, now once I unlock, she may try to escape, I need to keep the door closed"

"Are you ready"

"Yes" I said

Rachel POV

Great now the couple and their pet are outside my cage and staring at me and talking to the owner. The next thing I now is my cage is being open and the owner is reaching in and tacking me by my collar and the man put a leash on for I cannot escape.

Dominic POV

I quickly put the leash on Rachel collar. When I was finished the owner took the leash for my hand to get her fully out of the cage. When she was out, I could see her better than before. She is very beautiful with her hazel eyes and hair.

"What do you think honey?"

"I like her, but she will have it get along with Jacob"

"Yes, that is true"

"Jacob would you like to meet her"

"yes, Sir"

I took the leash from Crystal and walk Jacob up to her and they smell each other than the next that was unexpected was Rachel rolled over on to her back and showed her tummy that was a sign of respect and trust and that shocked all of us plus the store owner.

"We will take her"

"Ok meet me up front and I will have her right and your free starter kit. While you are waiting you can pick out a collar and leash plus some dog food"

"Thank you"

Crystal POV

I cannot believe what happen in front of my only eyes. It looks like Dominic will get that pet that wanted. Wail we are waiting for her I am looking at the food for the nut mixer that good for pets and Dominic is looking at the collars and leashes and pick out a pink collar that says "Daddy's Girl" and a leash that goes with it.

"Ok, here she is and your free starter kit, do you have a collar pick out"

"Yes, here it is"

The store owner quickly put on her new collar and snapped into place and gave the leash to Dominic.

"In you free starter kit you have food and water bowl, box of toys, and her pen with a dog bed to go inside plus a book on how to raise a pet/pup. Is there anything else you would like"?

"yes, the x-lager dog pillow in brown please and thank you"

"Ok, your total price will be (you may it up)"

"Thank you for shopping here and come again"

"You got the pet you all were wanted are you happy"

"yes, I am plus I think Jacob is too look at them that are walking side by side"

"yes, they are. do you want to go home and shopping tomorrow or now"?

"we will do it now and get some dinner on the way home"

"Ok"

________________________________________________________________________________

A Rare breed has the same eye and hair color and can have a litter of pups up to three at most each time she is bred but with normal female pet she can only have one pup in a lifetime.