Chapter Six

Rachel is two months pregnant

Dominic POV

When we got the news, she was we are over the moon and happy we are having a pup. When we got home Jacob, was all over Rachel and smelling her. Crystal and I had agreed that Jacob was not going with Rachel to the vet. He has been very protective of her and the doctor were not going to do their job with Jacob there. I told Crystal the news and she was happy. Crystal told Jacob he looks so proud he was going to be a father. We put Rachel on her new diet that night and she was ok with it. One of are evens was here and Rachel could not go so it was a hard time to get Jacob in the car to go and leave Rachel with mom and dad. When we got home, Jacob ran to her room and would not leave. Rachel had her checkup she is one month and having four pups. Right now, I am with Rachel in my office at work in the big building. Jacob is having his doctor appointment today and I had to go in, so I brought her with me, and she is being a good girl like she is.

"Rachel where are you going?"

"No, we do not go under my desk"

"Go lie down on your pillow. Now"

(knock at the door)

"Come In"

"Boss here is the lunch you ordered, and you have a meeting in 30 minutes"

"Thank you. You can put the food on table"

(After Lunch)

"Rachel, I need you to be a good girl when I am in this meeting. Ok?"

"yes sir"

(After Meeting)

"you were a very good girl"

"are you ready to go shopping for the baby and look at some baby furniture"

"yes, I am ready. Can you help me up?"

"up you go, now go to the bathroom for we can hit the rode"

(car ride to the baby store)

"All right Rachel we are here for what is on the list and that is it. We can look at some things and if it is not on the it is a big NO"

"What do you think of this baby room set up Rachel. It has Convertible Crib, Dresser, Changing Top, Bookcase, Crib Mattress, Glider, Crib Sheets"

 It has Convertible Crib, Dresser, Changing Top, Bookcase, Crib Mattress, Glider, Crib Sheets"

"I like it. We will get it if you like it"

"I like it too. We will get it"

"Do you want it in Dark Chocolate or Grey.

"Grey"

"OK, that is half of the list. let get the rest of the things we need for the babies and go home and have something small to eat."

(After all the shopping)

"OK, Rachel get in the front car for I can put some of the bags in the back of the car"

"Can you help me up"

"OK on three. one, two, three. Are you in"?

"Yes sir"

(Car ride home)

"Crystal we are home"

"Jacob get off the window seal"

(Jacob whining and scratching at the door)

"has he been like this all day?"

"Yes, he really does not like to be away from Rachel"

"can you put him in his room and help me unload the car?"

"Yes, Jacob come here now if you do not you will be in big trouble mister"

"go to your own room and stay there and do not come out"

"He is in his room"

"OK, all right Rachel come over here"

"good girl"

"I am going to put her on the bed in the living room"

"OK, I get the small things out of the car"

"OK. there you go, all comfy and here is the blanket"

(after unloading the car)

"Jacob come here to the living room"

"Jacob what you did was a bad boy we do not do that. I know you have not seen her all day but that does not give you permission to go all crazy, OK"

"yes sir"

"OK , you can see her now she is on the bed over there"

"Did you and Rachel gat what we needed at the baby story"

"Yes, we did. I took some pictures of the furniture we pit out"

"That look really nice and is a neutral color for the baby's rooms"

"Yes, it is. Did the contractor finish the updates to the baby's rooms"?

"Yes, that did. We need pant the walls and put in baby furniture and we are done"

"the next thing after that is buying baby clothing and baby furniture outside of their room. Like highchair, mobile crib, bouncer and more."

"Do you remember the event that we had for 25th anniversary for that baby store"

"yes, I remember why are asking me"

"will they email me and that find out that our pet was having some pups and are sending over some baby clothing and more. They are doing this as thank you for hosting the anniversary party."

"that is so nice of them. I cannot wait to see what that are sending over and what we need to buy more of"

"me too. I need to get Rachel some food or she will be whining in a little bite"

"Here you go Rachel eat up for the babies"

"Hay, honey I have a question for you?"

"Ok"

"Do you think Jacob will be ok to go out to Rachel appointment tomorrow to find out the sex of the babies?"

"Yes, I do think he can behave but I would like to have him on leash at all times for he will not go after anyone"

"We can do that. I get started on dinner and Rachel dinner to what would you like"

"Seafood mac will be fine"

"Ok, you go and lay down and watch come tv and cape and I on Rachel"

"Love you"

"You too"