Part 2

My lazy ass is finally doing something!!! yay

I needed to do the first half like 10 times due to wattpad having heart attacks it was aids. Anyway please enjoy!!

Note(Confirmed)that is the intercom in the plantation.

Last time:

"Darling":"Tell me, Did I actually manage to pilot back then?"

I lick my finger and look at him.

Me:"you sure did, You were incredible" Not as good as the True Darling, But its fine for now. "Darling"

POV Hiro:

Parasites : "Darling????" 

Miku:"What is that?"

Zorome: "Don't ignore me!?!"

Hiro:I see, so I really did pilot that FRANXX back then! 

The door suddenly springs open and I look over, I see that Nana is walking in.

Nana: "Okay , keep it down, kids." 

Ikuno: "Nana!"

Nana: "I'll be your caretaker, just like I was in the garden. APE HQ has assigned me to the 13th Plantation Corp. My name is Nana. I look forward to your cooperation."

Parasites: "Yes we got lucky!!""yay"

POV Ichigo 

Me: "Nana?"

Nana: "What is it, ichigo?"

Ichigo: "Is she going to stay here? Also who were the other people the cloaks?"

Nana: "We're awaiting order from HQ on what to do with ZeroTwo. The others are a different case that Dr.Franxx with decide what to do with them. But in general, they wont be working with you guys. 

Nana looks over at ZeroTwo

Nana:"Come your sitting over here."

ZeroTwo:"Aw, but this table felt more comfortable."

POV 3rd person

Zero Two reluctantly and starts to walk away with her hands behind her head.

Hiro: "W-wait! Hey, Zero Two!"

"Let me ride in your FRANXX again, There's something I want to be sure of."

Nana: "That isn't for you to decide, papa and the rest will give you your orders in due time, too."

"Sit tight until then, all right?"

Zerome: "Papa will? Give him orders, why?"

Miku:"What was with that girl? Also who are the other people in the cloaks"

Few moments before

POV Zero

Neva: "Please stay, don't go"

I look at her showing im not going to budge. I start walking out the door with my blood dripping from my hand. I make it to the door and look back to see Neva following me. She finally catches up and puts her hand in mine that has healed already. We both silently agree on our destination. We take a left turn and run into a red haired girl. I believe her name was Nana? Anyway it doesn't matter.

Nana: "Where are you going? Isn't food being served?"

Me: " Does it really matter what we do? Its not like you can stop us." I say as I look into her eyes with a dead look in mine.