Prologue

POV Neva

“Z we should really help them you know, we are going to have to show ourselves at some point.”

Zero: “Why, what have they ever done for us, besides they're disposable unlike us.” 

 “Don’t be like that,...please just this once Z”

Zero: “Fine but don’t expect me to become all buddy-buddy with them”

”Thank you Z, after this you might just get the rest you deserve,” she said with a smile

Zero: Looks over at Neva, smiles  ”... You deserve it to” he sees shock in her blue/green eyes but she smiles back

Back in time a few minutes 

POV change Hiro

I sprint outside and see a massive creature running on 2 legs along the walls of the plantation stirring up dust so thick I can only see the glow coming from its skin. But another glow is coming from behind resembling 2 red/orange eyes moving to catch up to the kalaxasaur.

“ Two kalaxasaurs!!”

I run and run trying to catch up, I finally get there, as I do, I see the one on top clawing, ripping, and biting at the other. But at last, it gets thrown off and gets in between the plantation and the kalaxasour. The two face off as the Kalaxasaur changes into a firing position as the other just stares at it. It charges up and fires a blue beam of light. At lightning speed, the other creature puts the tip of its tail in front as if it is going to block the attack.

The beam collides with tip of the tail and for a second it only sends out a shock wave, but it only delayed the reaction, in a split second a large explosion of a fire in the shape of a star. I get stunned for a second, but in that second the large white franxx is thrown in my direction. I turn and frantically run but I am not fast enough…

POV change  Neva 

“We need to go and help there in trouble”

Zero: “Not yet, we need to wait just a little longer, trust me on this.”

He usually is right, but they look like there is so much trouble.

 “Uhh... Ok I'm trusting you on this if you let them die Dr. Franxx will be angry at you”

Zero:.........

POV change 

Hiro 

I jump out of the way to dodge and barely succeed. The giant franxx come crashing down in front of me. The hatch opens and the big guy from earlier at the pond falls out with blood covering him. I stared shocked but snapped back and crawled my way over to the man. I reach him and hear a familiar voice.

ZeroTwo: “It's too late, he’s gone”

Small skip 

(I don't remember the Script that goes here sooo)

She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me into the cockpit, I was too mesmerized by the look in her eyes to react.

ZeroTwo: “Not the same but you will do” 

She put her lips against mine, the franxx started powering everything up, and then everything went blank. 

POV change 

3rd person 

Just as the Kalaxasaur rammed into the spot were Strezelia was, a bright glow started shining through the gaps in the wall. 

???: “Did it get eaten?”

Dr.Franxx: “ No--

It glowed even brighter as the Kalaxasaur was picked up and thrown into the air.

Dr.Franxx: “Strezelia is the best!!! As male and female factors combine their hearts connect and bring out the iron maiden.”  

POV change 

Dr.Franxx 

I look back over to the falling Kalaxasaur seconds before it hits the ground a White flash blinds me and the kalaxasaur hits the ground in multiple pieces. To my left, a franxx that looks like a white panther has the core through its tail.

“They're back….”

Nana: “Who’s back?”

“Just some old friends”