Part 1

POV Ichigo

Around the white and red franxx a blinding white light appears as the kalaxosaur rams into it

???: "Has it been eaten?"

Dr.Franxx: "No-"

The light gets even brighter, then as it dies down the animalistic franxx is gone and seemingly replaced with a white and red franxx.

Dr.franxx: "Strezelia is the best!!! As male and female factors combine their hearts become one and bring out the one and true iron maiden"

After hearing that creepy old man rant about how great strezelia is 'That what I assume the franxx is called.' It throws the kalaxosuar high into the air, but as it comes down a white flash that looks like a animal appears. The next second the kalaxosaur hits the ground in not one but multiple parts.

I listen in on Dr.Franxx talking.

Dr.franxx: "They're back"

They're back?? Who's they? Someone from another plantation?

Nana: "Who's back?"

Dr. Franxx: Just some old friends"

That old man has friends?

Me: "Are they dangerous?"

Dr.Franxx: "That depends"

Me: "Depends on wha-"

Squad 13:"Who is that?"

I look to see what they are looking at and I see a large cat, no a franxx that looks like a large cat, inside the mouth stands a girl with long hair and in the back, I can just barely see a shadow in the back with glowing horns?

Squad 13:"That girl she has horns"

Horns? I look closer and see a pure white set of horns glistening in the sun. She's not the partner killer is she?I suddenly remember Hiro, I look over at the franxx named strezelia, and I see the hatch is open with two people standing on it and one is hiro.

Me: "Hiro!?"

Zerome: "What's he doing there?"

Futoshi:"Wait, there's someone else, Are those..."

Miku:"...Horns?"

Goro:"You mean that pistil is the one?"

Me: "The Partner Killer"

Nana: "Let me introduce you. This is Code number 002, a pistil with the special forces unit APE directly controls. She's a girl who carries klaxosaur blood.

Nana:"But I don't know the others over there, Do you know them Dr.Franxx?"

Dr.Fanxx: "Do I know them....Yes.... the one outside the franxx, is 003 and the one hidden inside is 000, they are secret forces that get orders from no one.

POV change

Zerotwo

Zerotwo: "Not my Darling but you will do for now"

Hmm who is piloting the franxx over there?

POV Zero

The second the doors opened to the docking bay we got out of our franxx.

Neva:"We should go and meet them"

Zero: "No they will ask too many questions"

Neva: "Fine, your so stubborn, Dr.Franxx will make us meet them after the startup ritual is done"

Zero: "Then we wait till then, Until then lets pick out a room"

Neva: "OK, fine but the rooms are separated by gender, we will need to split up"