Authors Note (PLEAS READ)

(PLEASE READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE IT WILL TELL YOU SOME IMPORTANT THINGS THAT YOU WILL WANT TO KNOW, THANK YOU)

 Hello readers, this is one of my first books and if I get something wrong (except for Percy's gender) from Percy Jackson or H2O, make a grammar mistake or misspelled a word please let me know kindly in the comments.

*Disclaimer*: I don't own Percy Jackson or H2O just add water all rights go to Rick Riordan and the H2O producers who I still haven't researched there names and that you STILL haven't send thank you cards to (Rick Riordan would like one to he says) *if you know what I mean about the thank you card I'll give you a shoutout whenever in the next chapter I write when I see your comment or my conversations thingy if the book is finished*

The Percy in this story is a girl and before you start spamming me with Percy is a boy, or you have ruined this story by making the character a different gender b*tch, just for your information, I really don't care and you really need to read the title, I have always wanted to read a book about fem Percy Jackson and an H2O crossover, I haven't been able to find one so I decided to make one myself, your welcome.

Percy is the only person whose gender has been changed, Percy doesn't have a boyfriend and Annabeth is her best friend who she jumped into Tartarus for because Percy's a seaweedbrain and a really good and loyal friend. Everything is the same except for Percy being a girl so there is no Percabeth for you, your welcome again.

Percy is still named Perseus just that now she has a middle name so her full name is Perseus Psyche Jackson, if you don't like it, to bad you can't have everything you want but you can tell me in the comments, I gave her that middle name so she can have a girl name in her name, I feel like I'm saying name to much. Name.

Percy is 17, she is still tall but instead of being 6'0 feet tall she's like 5'10/5'11 you decide I could care less. I'm pretty sure Cleo, Emma, and Rikki are not 17 but I'll make them 17 and one more year till there last year so that season 3 will still happen but it won't happen in this story because this is between season 2 and 3.

I'll try and make the chapters long but I really don't know how long they'll be so bare with me. I'll try and update as much as possible but they will most likely be slow updates. And warning this story may contain, scratch that will contain some swear words so if you don't like that skip over them.

(I am also planning on making a series out of this, doesn't mean I will most definitely make it into a series, depends on how much you lot like the this book, if I do they will be crossovers with other fandoms, this will be the only H2O crossover the others will be between other fandoms like Harry Potter, I still don't have a series name so ya, thats that thought you should know)

Enjoy the books until the first chapter that will most likely be updated a little after this kinda long boring authors note is published...

Peace out

✌🏽