Chapter 6

Louis POV:

I stared in the mirror as I looked at my stomach. I turned to the side and if you looked ever so slightly  you could see the tiny curve of my stomach.

" Harry" I called as i wanted to share my bump with him.

"Yeah babe" he said as he came to the doorway and leaned aganst it. " Can you see my bump?" I asked as I turned twards him and turned to the side to him. He smiled and came closer to me. He extended his hand out to my bump and touched it.

" I think if you can if you squint your eyes and turn your hed a little bit to the left" He answered as he demstrated what he said. I smiled and lightly shoved him.

"Whatever" I said as I walked into 'our' room to get dressed and make a video.

"Its true" he said as he came behind me and grasped my waist. He started to sway a little bit and I leaned into his touch.

" I gotta get dressed so i can make a video" I said and he pouted.

"I wanna be in it" he said and I looked at him

" Harry, your almost in all my videos I wanna do one myself" I said as I pushed him out the room and locked the door.

I got dressed in sweatpants and a shirt that said 'bun in the oven'. I set up my camrea and cleaned the room. And by cleaning I mean shoving every thing out of view of the camrea.

I turned the camrea on and sat on the bed with my phone on hand.

" Hi everybody" I said as I waved to the camera. " So today I'm going to do a ask Louis since I can't do much with this" I said as I pointed to my shirt.

" So anyways lets begin" As I clapped my hands together.

\~*~*~*~*~*~\

" Harry can I get more marshmallows" I said as I shoved the last one from the bag in my mouth.

I was sitting on the couch with my shirt hiked up and my laptop on my lap as I was editing the video I just made hours before.

" Sure babe " he said as he got up to go to the kitchen to get more marshmallows.

" Here" he said as he handed the new bag to me and took a seat next me.

" Have you told Niall yet ?" Hary asked as I looked over at hime wide-eyed and dropped the marshmellow out my mouth.

" Crap-I mean poop" I said as I thought of a way to tell him.

" I'll tell him tommrrow" I said as I finnished up my editing and closed my laptop. I turned twards Harry and put a hand on his face.

" What shall we do now" I asked as I stroked my hand over his face. His face turned red and I was pulled into a heated make-out session with him.

Our lips fought for domince and I evently was laid ontop of him.

" Lets continue this in the bed room" He whispered in my ear as he picked my up and walked to our room.

\~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*\

The next day I found my self standing outside of Panera Bread working up the confindence to actully walk into the resturant.

Ok I said in my head as I saw Niall sitting in a booth waiting for me while also talking a selfie probrobaly posting it on instagram and captioning it 'Lunch date with Tommo'

Just open the door I said in my head again as my hand slowly gropped  around the handel and slowly opened the door.

I walked over to the booth Niall was sitting at and smiled at him.

" Hey Lou" He said as he stood up and gave me a bear hug. " Long time no see" He said and I laughed.

" I have'nt really been doing anything" I said as I sat down and we began to chat.

17 minutes later of taling about the football game and other manly things I decided to say what I wanted to say since I got here.

" So Niall" I started " I wanted to hang out with you for a reason"

" What are you dieing or something" He said as he was making a face into his phone, Trying to take a sefie.

I slowly took the phone out of his hands and smiled slightly as he looked up. " This is serious" I said as the smile slowly decended off his face.

" Are you sure your not dieing" He said as he let out a dry laugh. I smiled and took his hands in mine before saying it.

" I'm pregnant" I said and it took a while to sink in before he practilay climbed over tthe table to put me into another bear hug.

" OH MY GOODNESS Lou, I have to the godfather" Niall said as he cupped my face in his hands. I laughed and took Nialls hands off of my face and made him get back to the other side of the table.

" So you don't want to disown me as a friend" I asked as Niall,once again,climbed over the table to give me a wet kiss on my cheek.

" Never" he said and I gave him a little hug.

\*****\

[A\N] Long time no see. I'm really sorry I have been getting alot of homework and been a little bit lazy bit I will try to update all of my books over the weekend and today/tommrrow. :0